Anyone in their late 20s/early 30s working on this weightloss journey?

Options

Replies

• katsmith81
    katsmith81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 years old and I have about 35 lbs to lose, feel free to add me. I want to get back to a healthier weight and feel stronger.
  • bloody88
    bloody88 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!
    27years old ,
    5.7 and around 10 away from120 lbs.
  • jrupmeow
    jrupmeow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just turned 31. I'm 5'5", 140 pounds which is my heaviest ever. Trying to get back under 130 while also building muscle. Please feel free to add me I am SORELY LACKING in accountability and I've been struggling so hard as a result!
  • sammer818
    sammer818 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability partner(s)! I am 31, 5'5" and currently weight 160 pounds. I'm trying to get down to 140 and am having a really hard time being consistent about working out and eating healthy. I definitely need someone to help motivate me. Please feel free to add me!
  • ChelsoBee
    ChelsoBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I also fit into this group! My name is Chelsey and I am 27. I have been a member of MFP for years and I have lost weight from it and gained it all back when I get off track. Unfortunately I am such a yo-yo. But now I'm in it for the long haul because I am getting married next August and I want to look and feel good.
    I am 5'8"
    SW: 177
    GW: 150

Chelsey
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    sammer818 wrote: »
    I would love to have an accountability partner(s)! I am 31, 5'5" and currently weight 160 pounds. I'm trying to get down to 140 and am having a really hard time being consistent about working out and eating healthy. I definitely need someone to help motivate me. Please feel free to add me!

You're like my twin! Sending you a friend request!
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    hello im 5ft 5 157lbs and still losing! i was 200lbs and went down to 140 but lost my way!!!!! im 30... and it feels like once i hit 30 i couldnt lose as easy :(
  • aprilsimard3
    aprilsimard3 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm almost 26 I have 2 kids ones just about to be 11 months so after having her I decided I was going to focus on my body. I am a zumba instructor and I enjoy the gym, body pump and so many other activities running etc. I work out with one of my close friends and her daughter. The kids play while we work!! I've also just lost a little over 10 pounds in 2 months I'm excited to keep going im almost pre baby weight!!
  • vicious_trissy
    vicious_trissy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just started also, I'm 33 yrs old and am down 12 lbs with a goal of losing 100. Large goal I know. I am interested in learning some meal prep recipes and exchange motivation and support.
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 29 and CW 138 and 5 ft 5. Goals are to get fitter and get down to 120-125 but also reduce bf% down from 31%
  • bebbsss
    bebbsss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on this weight loss programming but I'm definitely in love with it. I don't want to start loosing a lot of weight at the first moment so may goal would be to loose something like 5 kg.
    Then I will probably elevate my goal standards =)
    My currently measures:
    SW 74kg = 163lb
    CW 72.6kg = 160lb
    GW 69kg = 152lb
    H 1.73m = 5' 8.5"
    Age 29
    Sex F

Sorry but I come from Italy so I usually count in terms of kg and meters =)

I would like to have some friends to motivate and to be motivated by.

Have a good day!
    Bebba
  • bebbsss
    bebbsss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ChelsoBee wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I also fit into this group! My name is Chelsey and I am 27. I have been a member of MFP for years and I have lost weight from it and gained it all back when I get off track. Unfortunately I am such a yo-yo. But now I'm in it for the long haul because I am getting married next August and I want to look and feel good.
    I am 5'8"
    SW: 177
    GW: 150

Chelsey

Hi Chelsey! I started my loosing weight program on may 2015 when I was 80 kg (176 lbs) but then I lost my motivation and stopped to loose weight. I just tried to maintain what I reached (-5kg).
    Now i have discovered this mobile application and i'm starting again to follow my program. These are my measures:
    SW 74kg = 163lb
    CW 72.6kg = 160lb
    GW 69kg = 152lb
    H 1.73m = 5' 8.5"
    Age 29

So you seems to be my twin.
    Feel free to add me if you want.
    Good luck for your aim and your future wedding!!

• Heatherdawnxoxo
    Heatherdawnxoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'll be 30 in December ...plugging away at this for for the second time around. I lost 35-40 lbs about 2.5 years ago but life got in the the way and all but about 7 lbs crept back up on me. But I am happy to say that I am now 64 days in and down over 16 lbs! Always looking for more motivation and support. Add me!
    SW - 223 (June 2015)
    CW - 206.8 (August 2015)
    Goal#1 - 200

Let's do this!
  • pearl2015a
    pearl2015a Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Turning 28 in two weeks. Aiming to lose 5kg! Great to have a support friend :) or friends!
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've tried to add everyone!

I'm 29, 5 ft 5 and lost 40 lbs in 2009 but have gained a little since then. My goal is around 125 as I have a very small build, and my body fat % is 31% so I want to reduce that down too

• McOs1988
    McOs1988 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone !!! I'm 27, married & therefore a bit too comfortable!!! I'm 2 days in & pretty excited ... Let's add & make some friends :smile:
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm in that age range (30) but in maintenance. I lost around 140 lbs total. Feel free to add me.
  • shadland2014
    shadland2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 29 and am desperate to get in shape before I turn 30 at the end of the year.

H - 5 ft 6
    SW - 168
    CW - 161
    GW - 140
  • JRC707
    JRC707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just turned 32 in May and need to lose around 15-20 lbs. For motivation I've made some work place bets but my friends on MFP aren't active and accountability would be nice. A male here, not sure they are allowed in this group lol.
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old from PA trying to find the balance between working FT and being a good wife and mom while losing this weight!