• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    WBB55 wrote: »
    daynerz wrote: »
    Eat when your hungry. Eat according to goals. Don't eat till your full. Eat till your satisfied. I know I'm always roaming over these boards and reading these newbie posts.
    Whales are the most offended , by the book

I'm *really* sorry for this but it's "you're". Not "your".

Also, I'm with the people who wonder how the OP can count macros but not the calories (which is where his macros are coming from).
    Just FYI, it's against forum guidelines to correct people's English and grammar.
    As is pointing out violations of... oh, wait, that's very tricky, isn't it?

LOL I actually just read the guidelines to make sure and....how could any of what I said be considered an attack? The first thing I did was apologize! (And not even sarcastically.)

Yes, looks like the spirit of the rule is for attacks versus the gentle correction you did, but you could always Flag > Report your own post and ask a mod to review it.

Or not

LOL...Wut?

• nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

*kitten*-you-dolphin-meme-generator-*kitten*-you-dolphin-and-*kitten*-you-whale-d93123.jpg

This is absolutely amazing. MFP even censors URLs :lol:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Eat when your hungry. Eat according to goals. Don't eat till your full. Eat till your satisfied. I know I'm always roaming over these boards and reading these newbie posts.

Also, I'm with the people who wonder how the OP can count macros but not the calories (which is where his macros are coming from).
    Just FYI, it's against forum guidelines to correct people's English and grammar.

This is true

It's one of the reasons I always wear my grammar t-shirt when foruming

5135yT1xa-L.jpg

:love:
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

193wjkq1xsdrxgif.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I don't care if people didn't like him. I miss Kurt. :(

wait, WHO didn't like Kurt??
  • 3stepsahead
    3stepsahead Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Funny-memes-cool-story-bro.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options

This is true

It's one of the reasons I always wear my grammar t-shirt when foruming

5135yT1xa-L.jpg

I do believe if I ever saw anyone wearing a t-shirt like this, I'd be arrested for public leering (or something) because of the whole compulsive reading problem I have. :)

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »

193wjkq1xsdrxgif.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I don't care if people didn't like him. I miss Kurt. :(

wait, WHO didn't like Kurt??

*blocks the door to the imdb Glee forum*

No one. No one at all!

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    OP, you rebel you! I like the cut of your jib.

I suppose you never look at your paycheck either, but go by the social security withholding. Clever!
    And you never check your bank account balance, but monitor your ATM withdrawal fees. Such brilliance!

You be you!
    Roflcopter_f9875f_94045.gif
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

As is pointing out violations of... oh, wait, that's very tricky, isn't it?

Quite the slippery slope, huh?

But it appears to be arbitrarily applied, anyway.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    And by the book or not, I think an offended whale would be a spectacular sight indeed. :)
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Fat =9 calories not 8

That would be a big underestimation

You're correct. Its 9. And alcohol, should it arise, is 7.

• knockall
    knockall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    rickysee wrote: »
    I don't believe in calorie trackers. Extremely inaccurate. I am only concerned with the macros I consume and my body fat %. I never step on a scale either

Whatever works for you stick to it. But calorie counting not bs. I'm now on a 34 day streak I believe, ans most of the time i overeat on my calories, but nevertheless i've been dropping weight non stop. I depend on this app for my weight loss and the author's of the food that I have been logging in are not trying to cheat me.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    How can calorie counting be inaccurate but macro counts aren't? Either way, if you are counting macros, you ARE tracking calories as well.