Can't pass up a view to this transformation!!

Options

Replies

• woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Similar to my weight/height. Thank you for sharing your story!! I needed to see this! @MnMforLIFE
  • MnMforLIFE
    MnMforLIFE Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jcross48
    jcross48 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration! I'm just starting out and your picture has motivated me!
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Thanksn
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Thanks **
  • kbaker001
    kbaker001 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Thanks
  • NuMom513
    NuMom513 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Could you share any details about your calorie ad workout plan?
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Thanks!!! I had 1020 calorie intake and my workout was a mix of p90x and hip hop abs
  • dotzilla
    dotzilla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes girl! I love it!
  • Lmichella1952
    Lmichella1952 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow Im really amazed!!
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Thanks a lot
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Those last 15 lbs are the hardest.

I am also 5'2" but am 68 years old. I started at 162 lbs 3 years ago and am now at 123.6. But the closer I got to goal the harder it was. But I just kept with my allotted calories and it came off about .2 to .4 a week.

That was ok with me since this is my lifestyle now. I will always have to log my food and exercise to be and stay healthy.
    It is so worth it. I went from size 14 to a size 4. Size 4 is so much more fun to shop for.

Just stay the course because you are so worth it and the feeling is awesome. I still love getting compliments at my age.

PS - losing is easier than maintaining for me. But I have lost the last 5 lbs while on maintenance.

Slow and steady wins the race.
  • Melso3
    Melso3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! :)
  • mommacxjx
    mommacxjx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that the body I am aiming for - this is my second around. First time I lost 24 pounds, and I completely blew it, not I need to get really serious, being fat is does not make me happy.
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    MnMforLIFE wrote: »
    I started a year ago at 197 pounds standing 5'2" !! I was pretty much a walking tombstone, two kids... And on a farm and owning my own business I needed a change!! It started with Mt.Dew and dropped 9 pounds with in two weeks! And went from there, I have lost 54 pounds to date, and over 34 inches through out my body!!!! I have 15 more pounds and have inspired many to start their life changing journey to weight loss!! Hoping for more motivators and spoke to be fitness pal friends with me :)

I live in wisconsin mother of two 29 years old! Men or woman young or old please let's motivate !!! 6lor2lxg7uem.jpg

Nicely done!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Same boat myself...29 with two kiddos. I haven't lost 50 lbs, but you're definitely an inspiration for me to want to get there!
  • leemcm5048
    leemcm5048 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!