What does your work out schedule look like?

Options
124»

Replies

• CoachKane
    CoachKane Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do about thirty minutes of Tai Cheng in the morning before work and then come home and do a 40-60 minute resistance training with medium to heavy weights. I wear a Fitbit during the weight lifting and my workouts always get my heart rate in the cardio and fat burning zone. I also walk the dog with my wife three or four times a week after dinner so that gives me a walk of a mile or less over slight hills. Occasionally I'll do a HIIT workout but that is only a couple times a month.
  • damndanielle21
    damndanielle21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Monday upper body
    Tuesday legs
    Wednesday off
    Thursday combo exercise (power clean, Jerks..)
    Friday combination
    I came up with it on my own and had success, most people will complain about it though..
  • fleurhaus
    fleurhaus Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Monday: Zumba + Blogilates Calendar (Total Body)
    Tuesday: C25K + Blogilates Calendar (Lower Body)
    Wednesday: Zumba + Blogilates Calendar (Abs)
    Thursday: C25K + Blogilates Calendar (Upper Body)
    Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Zumba + Blogilates Calendar (Lower Body)
    Sunday: C25K + Blogilates Calendar (Abs & Obliques)

• piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    531 M, T, Th, F
    Walk 30 mins every morning ~ 5:30am
    Walking 30 mins evening about 4 days a week
    Wed usually 20 mins elliptical
    Weekends usually building stuff or remodeling. For example, been tiling the walls in our bathroom during the heat of the day and building rafters for a shed in the mornings and evenings. Although this coming weekend I'll be replacing the transmission pan and oil pan gaskets on my sons car.
    Some days I'm way more sore and wiped out from weekend work than I am from the gym.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    5/3/1 four days a week. Ohp, deadlift,bench, squats. Start over. Usually right around an hour plus or minus a few.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    walking: every day
    Biking: 2 to 3 times per week
    Kayaking: 2 to 3 times per week
  • _cdaley
    _cdaley Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My main form of exercise is walking, and according to my Fitbit I typically get between 10,000-17,000 steps a day, with the occasional 5,000 step Sunday or high day like today where I got just over 20,000.

About a month ago I started doing yoga on Tuesdays and Thursday's, which I am really enjoying.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Monday - 45 minute weight lifting
    Tuesday - 5 - 7 mile run
    Wednesday - Zumba in the AM (Zumba is my therapy) and 2 hour boot camp at night.
    Thursday - 9times out of 10 I'm usually completely sore from boot camp so this is a rest day.
    Friday - 45 minutes weight 45 min run
    Saturday - Zumba
    Sunday - Bootcamp is at 8am.... sometimes I make it sometimes I don't.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Physical therapy exercises every day (non negotiable), bodyweight exercises most days, cycling, walking or swimming every other day (ish). Days I do everything I'm supposed to be doing, it takes me almost 2 hours, so sometimes I decide btwn the bodyweight stuff and the cardio, and add a bit more resistance to the cardio if i go for that. Sometimes i do just do all of it.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I spend 10-15hrs a week training. I train for Spartan Races and my schedule incorporates everything from running (endurance, sprints, tempo), yoga, swimming, weights, and obstacle specific exercises. Lots of incline work too. I leave the madness and strategy of which days I do what to my coach. He has way more experience and knowledge than I do.
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Lower Push
    Upper Push
    Lower Pull
    Upper Pull
    Cardio circuit

Plus 2 x HIIT
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Like modern "art"

Bits and pieces all over the place

my life kinda demands the same approach, i'm afraid.

i've found that routine comes in second to consistency. some nights, i want to do it all...and others, not so much - but i show up, no matter what.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yoga Flow 4-5x week + 30-45 min walking each night (big dog.) Hike once a week ish (except when it's SUPER hot like right now. LOL)