EGGS!!

Options

Replies

• Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    We go through about 2 dozen a week. I hard boil them and eat them as breakfast and snacks and my 4 year old eats them like crazy! Eggs are the best!!! If farm fresh, EVEN BETTER!
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I used to be allergic to eggs when I was little, but I'm not anymore. I am kinda picky when it comes to eggs--I can't stand the smell of hard-boiled--but I absolutely love them poached, scrambled, fried, or in omelettes or frittatas! I hate those Kashi cereal commercials which pride themselves in having as much protein as an egg... a single egg is only gonna give you about 6-8 grams of protein. Though if you eat 4 of them like I do, that makes a great meal!
  • Heidi_11913
    Options
    I LOVE eggs too.... I was eating 4-6 egg whites every morning for weeks, now I'm eating the whole egg... normally 2-3 for breakfast and I mix in a laughing cow cheese wedge. Sooooo yummy!!!!!!!!
  • KelliSay
    KelliSay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I truly ADORE eggs but I do try to limit my intake a little because I do have borderline cholestrol issues that I am trying to resolve. If I didn't have to worry about that I would eat them every day. :smile:
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'll have at least 2 whole eggs per day...they're awesome :-))
  • mbelle97
    mbelle97 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love eggs. Eat them almost every morning for breakfast. Scrambled for home days, hard boiled for work days. I just had deviled eggs for lunch!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I used to eat 4 eggs a day when on paleo... and there was nothing wrong with it! (I don't do paleo anymore)

Now I eat them hard boiled as snacks - great protein and fat!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness I eat eggs every day, would never get tired of them. I have to say there one of my favorite foods.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I love my eggs. So much so that upon occasion I will add two fried eggs to the inside of my omelette.

feomresize_zps1dc1d9de.jpg

This is genius
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I love eggs and eat them pretty much every day. It makes me sad when people are afraid of them lol.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love eggs and eat them everyday. The whole thing. Not afraid of them.
  • R2Vee2
    R2Vee2 Posts: 13
    Options
    I eat eggs every single day. More than once most days. Scrambled, fried (with a little bit of coconut oil), I make protein pancakes with them, add them to my protein shake...you name it.

There is good cholesterol in there, so enjoy them.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I love my eggs. So much so that upon occasion I will add two fried eggs to the inside of my omelette.

feomresize_zps1dc1d9de.jpg

This is genius

Agreed

I can't believe I haven't done this yet. I will now, thanks.
  • phonepest
    phonepest Posts: 43
    Options
    Ha ha when me and my husband are driving around the neighbourhood, we randomly roll down the windows and yell "EGGS" at passers by. It's our fun

LMAO.... I may have to try that! Too funny!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I am so craving poached eggs now!

Oh hey that's what I had for breakfast!

Eggs: nutritious and delicious.

:laugh: i just had 2 poached eggs for lunch with mulit grain toast. Mmmmmmmmmm Eggs..natures perfect food!:bigsmile:
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs every single day. My cholesterol is fine. just got it checked on monday. i love eggs. not big on eating meat either. i prefer fish. but eggs are fine.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Eggs are friendly and happy to be eaten...they just make your plate smile!

smile_zps41e3e6bc.jpg
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big egg lover, HOWEVER, I eat them 4-6 times a week. They are a very good source of protien and they are pretty filling as well.

I fix an egg cassarole and have a piece at work each morning, and it keeps me quite satisfied until the lunch hour, it has really helped to get rid of the snack cravings I used to have.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs every single day. My cholesterol is fine. just got it checked on monday. i love eggs. not big on eating meat either. i prefer fish. but eggs are fine.

I thought fish was meat?