Triple works

Options
1235»

Replies

• Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    11jm7bb.jpg

my son wanted this for xmas last year and i totally got it for him. i have no idea....

my friend sells the it works crap....asked me how i lost 50 lbs, i told her....she was like, nah, won't work for me. LOL
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    It Works does not actually work, nor do any of their products.

I want to join this burger train. I can bring beer.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    [
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    Oh, are you even in MI? I should have asked that first...

Nope, I live in San Diego. Just trying to add some fun to the thread.

So from colorado to San Diego to wherever thorsmom is at to Michigan. Probably like a seven hour trip right?

Jersey shore here !! We don't have any sandwiches that look that good Here so please do not forget to pick me up !

So that would be San Diego to Michigan to Jersey Shore....I'm on the way, in central Pennsylvania, :D

So your not too far from me then! Liz will have to fly in, CA is too far for us to meet half way because I'm hangry for that big juicy burger !

every burger i eat sits in my stomach like a huge rock.

i also have this pesky cat growing out of me that no one can seem to help me with, and he's very hard to get around with.

sushi cat, anyone?
    Maybe you should try to use those fantastic magical itworkzzz stuff to get rid of the cat. I've heard they have caused sudden death in cats and some humans but it is so worth a try anyway! Ya know because itworkzz! Lmao ( don't really anyone ever seriously buy any mlm junk. I was kidding )

i mean, i love the cat, don't get me wrong...i raised him from newborn because he was abandoned by his mother...but then he somehow got joined with me, like a giant parasite. i just want him separated a little....to live his own life while i live mine.... sigh.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    11jm7bb.jpg

my son wanted this for xmas last year and i totally got it for him. i have no idea....

my friend sells the it works crap....asked me how i lost 50 lbs, i told her....she was like, nah, won't work for me. LOL

I think that cat holds toys inside. It has hidden compartments that kids can hide toys and coins and such in. I forget the name of them but it was a big thing with small kids here. It came with a free story book hidden on the stomach pocket. Lol

Yeah these mlm scam ppl just don't want to put in the hard work. They'd like to believe that there's a magic pill. ( or wrap. Lol ),
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    This thread has ended up the way that every MLM woo thread should end - with burgers, new friendships and a complete disregard for the scam product which started it all.

Amen. I think I might try for another "whole pizza Saturday" this weekend. It's just nice to be able to say "I ate a whole pizza and didn't get fat!" every now and then.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options
    this specific one doesn't...it's just a really fat cat....from some game the kids play online.

that reminds me, randomly, there is a place in my tiny town that sells burgers like the one posted above. my husband wants to try one. (one of those super-skinny people who eats next to nothing, yet can down a 4 pound burger at once.....weird.)

totally using my brand-new laptop to post, it's been a long time since i posted on the forums just because the android app has been so messed up for so long and mfp refuses to fix it...however....*coughscamcough* it works does not. lol
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    This thread has ended up the way that every MLM woo thread should end - with burgers, new friendships and a complete disregard for the scam product which started it all.

Amen. I think I might try for another "whole pizza Saturday" this weekend. It's just nice to be able to say "I ate a whole pizza and didn't get fat!" every now and then.

I'm known for my whole pizza Fridays ! I ate an entire large pizza every Friday night during my entire weight loss. ( I gained nothing obviously because it comes down to cico. One meal won't wreck all your hard work- for anyone new that might be reading this ) anyway , my friends on my friends list mentioned that another girl does whole pizza night! I bet they where talking a bout you!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

I'm known for my whole pizza Fridays ! I ate an entire large pizza every Friday night during my entire weight loss. ( I gained nothing obviously because it comes down to cico. One meal won't wreck all your hard work- for anyone new that might be reading this ) anyway , my friends on my friends list mentioned that another girl does whole pizza night! I bet they where talking a bout you!

lol I doubt it! This is the first time I've spoken publicly about my desire for whole pizzas... Is there an MFP group? If not, there should be.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options

lol I doubt it! This is the first time I've spoken publicly about my desire for whole pizzas... Is there an MFP group? If not, there should be.

Then there is 3 of us pizza eaters ! Lol I always get mine on Fridays though
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

Then there is 3 of us pizza eaters ! Lol I always get mine on Fridays though

<<<<Hey!! I'm in for pizza too.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

And beer!!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

And beer!!

My list:
    1. Beer: check.
    2. Beer: check.

On my way.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Friday is pizza day for us too. We drop our ironing off and grab pizzas from our favourite place.
This discussion has been closed.