Looking for Sarcastic, Funny, ice Cream-loving People

Options
124»

Replies

• BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Any one can add this Ice Cream loving man!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I am the queen on sarcasm!!!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am looking for some more friends with a twisted and perverted sense of humour

forget the ice cream...this had me giggling like a school girl... I sent request...
    ice cream is second to Crown Royal Black, which isn't too bad on ice cream...who hasn't tried that? :wink:

Dark humor, sarcasm, ice cream and hard liquor. I'll take all. Because I refuse to inhabit a reality in which I must choose.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Add pizza to the list, and I'm in!
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    :sad: See what you did :( No deal then?

You are quite safe, no one wants me anyways. :)

I want you! Will always want you! :flowerforyou:
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Did someone say ice cream??? I'm in for ice cream!!

Seriously, I was told there'd be ice cream here. ;-)
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Should I send nudes with my application?

That's a definite yes. I think I would need about 15 copies to send to all departments. Procedure, you see.

You want 15 different poses or 15 of the same pose?

Oh, my application lists a proficiency in American Sign Language and I just wanted you to know that I do many other things well with my hands. :wink:

Hmm, I think 15 different would be better. Enable us to make better decisions. To be safe, perhaps 25.

Like scooping ice cream and dropping it on some...places?

Oh yes. And I have nimble fingers. So I can do some other things...

Like play guitar. Kind of. Not really.

Where have you guys been all my life?!

I don't know about her, but I've been living in your closet. Will you let me out now?
  • jaq_attaq
    jaq_attaq Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to friend everyone in this thread.

I mean, I've been trying but facts are facts: nonfat frozen yogurt (even chocolate fro yo) is no replacement for Turkey Hill's fudge ripple. Or Ben & Jerry's mint chocolate cookie. Etc etc etc.

Humor is the only thing that can help me through my painful ice cream withdrawal.
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I want to friend everyone in this thread.

I mean, I've been trying but facts are facts: nonfat frozen yogurt (even chocolate fro yo) is no replacement for Turkey Hill's fudge ripple. Or Ben & Jerry's mint chocolate cookie. Etc etc etc.

Humor is the only thing that can help me through my painful ice cream withdrawal.

You should then start with the ever interesting OP, no?

Also want to thank y'all for the wonderful responses! I'll have you know that barrels of ice cream are being sent all over the world tonight. You should all receive it by no later than 7pm. Otherwise, my elves have ravished it en route. So hard to find good helpers nowadays.