High protein, low calorie, low net carb coconut cake w/ pic

Options
124»

Replies

• Kitteeee
    Kitteeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow!, finally a good pancake recipe!, thanks!, I also love that you mentioned that the amount of calories is for the whole batch, some recipes are not as clear, or you're not sure as to how much it will make etc.. :)
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
  • Shadowcub
    Shadowcub Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bump to copy and print out later
  • CrimsonNBlues
    CrimsonNBlues Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just made one of these and it was awesome! It's really moist, but also fluffy. i made it in a coffee cup and am eating it with some fruit. I want to try adding cocoa powder tomorrow, or maybe some blueberries in the batter?
  • CrimsonNBlues
    Options
    Also, I just added this cake, with the statistics listed, to the MPF database under Justsomerandomgirl's High protein, low calorie, low net carb microwave coconut cake to make it easier to add to your diary.
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    This looks and sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing!
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Gonna bump again simply because this recipe is such a huge staple of my diet lol
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chelseamom1
    chelseamom1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ;0
  • CrimsonNBlues
    Options
    I made one yesterday and added 2T of unsweetened cocoa powder as well. It was sooooo yum, it's a perfect post workout, and really bumps up my protein for the day! Thanks JSRG for the recipe!
  • SunnySouth2013
    SunnySouth2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump, sounds so good!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Cool Whip, even sugar free, is nothing more than whipped oil. Here is the sugar-free ingredient list off the container. (Personally I quit eating whipped oil a long time ago.)

Ingredients: WATER, CORN SYRUP*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND PALM KERNEL OILS), LESS THAN TWO PERCENT OF SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, XANTHAN AND GUAR GUMS, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATES, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM AND ASPARTAME** (SWEETENERS), BETA CAROTENE (COLOR). CONTAINS: MILK. *ADDS A TRIVIAL AMOUNT OF SUGAR. **PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.