How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• jennibear8504
    Options
    I gave up cokes and fast food in March. Ive done really really good except for chickfila... I get the nuggets (just the 8-count nuggets, nothing else) as a treat every other week or so. I have a hard time with energy drinks, but I'm cutting way back on those too. I've gone from 2-3 full 16oz cans of monster a day to about 1/2-1 every other day (I'm good for the most part but not all the time). I miss french fries!!!! lol With the exception of chickfila, I havent touched other fast food places.... Now junk food on the other hand is a different story :'(
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I had a sandich at Arby's this weekend, and a burger/shake at Braum's (because I was out of State and wanted to "splurge").

Then, on Monday, Dad had to order Fried Chicken (scowls...) so I had a piece of chicken too.

But all have been proportioned and in moderation, so yeah :) Really though, I don't get cravings for it.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    3 days ago... I had cheesy fiesta potatoes and a doritos locos taco. Controlling how much I eat is just as, if not more important than the frequency of eating fast food.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    It's been a few hours.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    2 hours ago. KFC Grilled boneless chicken and cole slaw.
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Had it today. BK Junior Whopper, no cheese, no mayo, add mustard. 260 Calories. $1.29. Oh yeah.

I'm an idiot and forgot my lunch today.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    This morning. Was delicious.
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I gave up cokes and fast food in March. Ive done really really good except for chickfila... I get the nuggets (just the 8-count nuggets, nothing else) as a treat every other week or so. I have a hard time with energy drinks, but I'm cutting way back on those too. I've gone from 2-3 full 16oz cans of monster a day to about 1/2-1 every other day (I'm good for the most part but not all the time). I miss french fries!!!! lol With the exception of chickfila, I havent touched other fast food places.... Now junk food on the other hand is a different story :'(

Try the Monster Rehabs. 20 Calories per can and, IMO, taste a hell of a lot better than normal Monsters.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    about 2 hours ago, I eat lunch out with my co workers every Friday. :)

what-up.gif
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    it has been a while but if i do do fast food it is Chick-fil-A subway jersey mikes
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Had a falafel wrap last night, yum!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I treat myself every Friday night with something. Typically chinese food but sometimes I do have KFC or like tonight I am having Burger King...I am just careful on what I actually do get.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I had Boloco a few months ago and I often hit food trucks for lunch because I live in a city and that's my option! But I always eat healthy when I'm out.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    3 days ago I had a grilled chicken honey mustard wrap from McDonald's and a diet coke (no fries! :sad:)
  • taidasrictar
    taidasrictar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    about 20 mins ago

I still do fast food as long as it fits in m daily goal. I just don't order as much as much as i use to and more chicken less burgers.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Last Saturday. I eat what I want to eat, whenever i want to eat it. You can eat all foods, you just cant eat ALL the food.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I ate at panda express again.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Couple days. I don't care. I fit it in.
  • mbouf94
    mbouf94 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 piece nuggets from McD's on Sunday. I am 100% well aware that they are deep fried beaks and a**holes and sawdust, but I don't care. They're delicious.

^^ LOL, THIS!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Other than Subway and Chipolte and Pizza (which I don't call Fast Food), it's been 3 years in January. Just the site of Mc D's and Burger King give me shakes now...