Options
2»

Replies

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    Who is on a flagging rampage?

Seriously. All the good advice posts are buried now.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    barbi_jean wrote: »
    Hey! We have a fitness support group on Facebook starting up on Sept. 7th. If you are interested, send me a PM. :smile:

Are there shakes?
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Is that why my post says it buried? All I said was that they cry on day 22. How is that offensive? How stupid
  • Jhmokwa
    Jhmokwa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the 31st too!! I've done the workouts with my sil and I love them. Im excited to put everything together with the containers. Feel free to add me!!
  • GordonHoeft
    GordonHoeft Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 22, you look at what you've accomplished. Whether you lost 5lbs. or 15lbs. You re-assess how well you stuck with the program, so you know why you lost less than you should have or more. Now you have developed NEW clean eating habits, so you continue eating clean as everyone should, and keep exercising using a new Beachbody program or you repeat the 21 Day Fix and try to commit even more. The more you commit the better the results.

I recommend after 21 days, you take a one week break from following the program verbatim, and just eat as clean as you can allowing for cheat meals on the weekend (binge drink) whatever floats your boat, then starting the program over. Do this until you get to your desired weight. This is what I did.

I lost 30lbs. doing this. I now do strictly Body Beast after slimming and toning for the summer in the spring, and am now bulking heading into the fall. However, I am still eating clean. Meaning I am back up to 3,500-4,000 calories a day from 2,000, lifting via Body Beast and haven't gained a single pound of fat back!

This is what happens after Day 21 if you are committed to doing the program, if you are serious about your goal, if you stop making excuses and actually WANT results.

Oh, sometimes crying when you realize you failed miserably and refuse to own the fact that you really didn't bother to change any of your eating habits or not really doing the exercises at some random convenience and expecting results. You know, the typical cycle most people repeat constantly, then get bitter, resentful and hateful because its everyone and everything's fault but their own. This last paragraph is almost the definition of crazy.
  • healthygirl31
    healthygirl31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i wanted to see if anyone has a 21 day fix group starting August 31? I did great in my first couple rounds bc my coach was wonderful and I had so much motivation in our Facebook groups. Now she's just not that into anymore and I've really fallen off the wagon. My weight has stayed the same since June, aside from gaining a few pounds this past week. I really need support in this. I am in a wedding October 4 and would like to look my best.

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Day 22, you look at what you've accomplished. Whether you lost 5lbs. or 15lbs. You re-assess how well you stuck with the program, so you know why you lost less than you should have or more. Now you have developed NEW clean eating habits, so you continue eating clean as everyone should, and keep exercising using a new Beachbody program or you repeat the 21 Day Fix and try to commit even more. The more you commit the better the results.

I recommend after 21 days, you take a one week break from following the program verbatim, and just eat as clean as you can allowing for cheat meals on the weekend (binge drink) whatever floats your boat, then starting the program over. Do this until you get to your desired weight. This is what I did.

I lost 30lbs. doing this. I now do strictly Body Beast after slimming and toning for the summer in the spring, and am now bulking heading into the fall. However, I am still eating clean. Meaning I am back up to 3,500-4,000 calories a day from 2,000, lifting via Body Beast and haven't gained a single pound of fat back!

This is what happens after Day 21 if you are committed to doing the program, if you are serious about your goal, if you stop making excuses and actually WANT results.

Oh, sometimes crying when you realize you failed miserably and refuse to own the fact that you really didn't bother to change any of your eating habits or not really doing the exercises at some random convenience and expecting results. You know, the typical cycle most people repeat constantly, then get bitter, resentful and hateful because its everyone and everything's fault but their own. This last paragraph is almost the definition of crazy.

Clean eating has no definition. You can fit whatever you want into those containers. Is developing the habit of putting all your food into containers sustainable long term?

Slimming and toning doesn't exist. You either lose fat, or build muscle. No one eating at a calorie deficit is building muscle, either.

How do you know you haven't gained back a single pound of fat? Do you get regular DEXA scans?

Just pointing out for everyone that most of these claims you're making sound so great, but there's a lot of woo here.