avocados
    tortilla shells
    dried seaweed
    sprouting seeds
    protein powder
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Almond milk, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, chicken, green pepper, green onions, mayo, mustard, pickle relish, veggie broth, butter ( the real thing) , ham, ground chuck, t-bone, and I dont remember the rest.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf,Herbed Mashed Potatoes,Spaghetti,Mac n Cheese w/hamburger,Tuna Casserole,Cooked Carrots,Cooked Green Beans,Baked Beans,Lactose Free Milk,Celery,Peanut Butter,Grape Jelly,Light Apricot Preserves,Lettuce,Italian Dressing,Fat Free Catalina Dressing,Balsamic Vinegar,Malt Vinegar,Red Wine Vinegar,Rice Wine,White Cooking Wine,Worchestershire,Soy Sauce,Ketchup,A1 steak sauce,Famous Daves Devils Spit,Arizona Heat Mustard,Egg Salad,Light Miracle Whip,Tuna,Mixed Berries,2 cartons of Eggs,Lite V-8 Fusion usually have breakstones 100 calorie cottage cheese doubles but out of them at the time,sargento cheese slices,shredded cheese. Freezer has frozen corn,frozen peas,ground beef,sirloin steaks,rib steak at the moment. Next thing am gonna pick up is pork chops,some kinda fish,deli ham and turkey to make chef salad and swiss cheese cuz i'm out and I love that. And more stuff to drink.