Hit my goal of 85lbs took a little over a year

Options

Replies

• Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look great! and love the advice, thanks for sharing! :)
  • AndrewP0621
    AndrewP0621 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

Thanks
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    You look great! and love the advice, thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! Congrats!
  • avalleygirl
    avalleygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
  • StrengthBeyondStrength
    Options
    Did you do a particular training program with weights?
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    Did you do a particular training program with weights?

I do a combination of standard weight lifting with staples like dead lift pull ups bench press etc I run A few times a week and I do mixed martial arts classes as well I like mix it up it's taken me months to develop my workouts and they have evolved from just walking up hill on a treadmill and machines to free weights and hitting the streets for 4 mile runs. My advice try different things until u find what works for u
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!

Thanks!
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    vixtris wrote: »
    Looking awesome! Congrats!

Thanks I'm trying!
  • jpe54
    jpe54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are as great inspiration to me, I have 100 lbs to lose and I have been struggling.
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    jpe54 wrote: »
    You are as great inspiration to me, I have 100 lbs to lose and I have been struggling.

I've been there I know it's a struggle but u can do it. Don't let the hard days bring u down use them as motivation and get up and move! My biggest advice is your mind controls everything be positive and convince your body to do what ur mind knows is right! Push hard and take it day to day!! Good luck
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am always fascinated by before and after photos and wonder if it was the photo that provided the motivation to get started or if it was something else. What got you going, what made you decide to change your life so dramatically?

It is so interesting to me how some people are able to make such a big change and not look back and others struggle to do the same. I have not had this sort of weight to lose and it is still very difficult.
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    sbrookes9 wrote: »
    You look fantastic! Congrats!

Thanks
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    You look great! I am always fascinated by before and after photos and wonder if it was the photo that provided the motivation to get started or if it was something else. What got you going, what made you decide to change your life so dramatically?

It is so interesting to me how some people are able to make such a big change and not look back and others struggle to do the same. I have not had this sort of weight to lose and it is still very difficult.

there were multipe factors that made me change and yes those photos at my sisters wedding did open my eyes. To be honest when I first decided to go to the gym last august I really didnt have a goal or any plans to change. I just knew that my life was not heading in the right direction. After a few weeks and some other personal things i decided if im going to do this I need to change my lifestyle and thats what i did.

I wasnt always this heavy and in my younger years i was a very good athlete so once i started having some success the old athlete in me kicked in and I realized competion and athletic activites are things i really enjoy so getting healthy has moved me personally to be the person I use to be and the person i want to be.

I know its like anything there will be challenges but for now i think my new lifestyle is a permanent change.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. You look great!!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    other than that yankee cap... you look awesome
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    other than that yankee cap... you look awesome

Haha don't hate
  • AndrewP0621
    Options
    Anyone who wants to be friends send me a request
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!