New strategies for trolling your friends list?

Options
124»

Replies

• Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    I added Taunto to my list, lost a dozen right at that moment!

That would do it for me lol

AGREED! Just bad mouth someone that everyone loves, boom, they all leave, haha
    edit:I should clarify I don't know taunto or have anything against him ,I was jsut agreeing about adding someone people don't like to lose thefriends or talk bad about someone everyone loves and that will do it.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    You could share stories about your most recent sex-capades...

seems to have cost me a few recently...
    Just received a dozen new requests...

I tried posting junk pictures to get rid of some people. It backfired.

Did my message get lost in cyberspace or something?!?!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

edit:I should clarify I don't know taunto or have anything against him ,I was jsut agreeing about adding someone people don't like to lose thefriends or talk bad about someone everyone loves and that will do it.

Taunto is actually a great guy.... but some fail to comprehend the depths and complexities of his humor. :laugh:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Taunto is actually a great guy.... but some fail to comprehend the depths and complexities of his humor. :laugh:

I'm sure that's it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I'm sure that's it.

hi Lovdiamnd. I love your profile pic.