Think I hit my plateau...

Options
13»

Replies

• TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    nothing ventured nothing gained if it works for a lot of people give it a try also look at your food diary I haven't seen it but look at it closely and keep an eye on your carb load and DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Not a plateau. You are eating more than you think or too much to cause fat loss. I too once thought it was more complicated, but it really is not.

You're assuming that the "burn" side of the equation is static or at least not affected by dietary habits. I'm inclined to believe that is incorrect.

(Not saying that you aren't correct in this specific instance...and you likely are given that OP isn't even consistently logging to know what her intake is.)
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Not a plateau. You are eating more than you think or too much to cause fat loss. I too once thought it was more complicated, but it really is not.

You're assuming that the "burn" side of the equation is static or at least not affected by dietary habits. I'm inclined to believe that is incorrect.

(Not saying that you aren't correct in this specific instance...and you likely are given that OP isn't even consistently logging to know what her intake is.)

I agree the burn side is affected by what we eat. If she sticks with the wrong things her progress will stall. It sounds like she needs to do some reading.