Replies

• hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    6 lbs til I'm under 200!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    hookahbinx wrote: »
    6 lbs til I'm under 200!

So close! You'll be there before you know it.
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    13 lbs to 199. It was 7, but I didn't buckle down over the holidays. Now, today, I am serious! Big happenings in 2016, and I will not attend them over 200!
  • michael_jordan7
    michael_jordan7 Posts: 176 Member
    19 lbs to get to 199, down from 330 to start, I think I'll cry when the scales read less than 200, haven't been there since high school
  • izzybelle2013
    edited January 2016
    Yay, so proud of you. Way to go! :) Supposed to go to RoseTheWarrior. Sorry, new at this.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    19 lbs to get to 199, down from 330 to start, I think I'll cry when the scales read less than 200, haven't been there since high school

You've come so far already, you're amazing! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there soon.
  • izzybelle2013
    Lost 3 lbs!!! Yay. Leaving for a new aerobics class in a few minutes. Looking forward to it. ;)
  • izzybelle2013
    P.S. Anybodt know how to delete notifications? Can't figure it out and MFP has not responded to my question yet. Thanks.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Lost 3 lbs!!! Yay. Leaving for a new aerobics class in a few minutes. Looking forward to it. ;)

Good luck and have fun!
  • shinycrazy
    P.S. Anybodt know how to delete notifications? Can't figure it out and MFP has not responded to my question yet. Thanks.

I just looked and I don't see anything on mobile, just an option to change preferences. If you hear back, let us know!
  • deanaferrari
    deanaferrari Posts: 18 Member
    I am 98 pounds from Onderland :blush: I love seeing post threads like this where folks are encouraging others to push towards their goal!! Keep up the good work, all of you!!
  • shinycrazy
    I am 98 pounds from Onderland :blush: I love seeing post threads like this where folks are encouraging others to push towards their goal!! Keep up the good work, all of you!!

Yay! Welcome! We try to be very encouraging here. I love hearing about everyone's progress. Can't wait to see yours!
  • workin_onit
    workin_onit Posts: 102 Member

Great work! I'm now 16 from 199, let's get it done together :)
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    I am in Onederland now myself and it's awesome to know my conditions were discovered soon enough to be treated so I can start losing weight already! Best of luck to all of you! You can do it!
  • bikinivirgin
    bikinivirgin Posts: 57 Member
    Shinycrazy can you add me and whomever else wants to mfp is not letting me at the moment I sent u a message as well
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    10 lbs away..really hoping 2016 is the year I finally shed the burden of carrying around the excess pounds! Think I finally might be ready to get it done!

I am excited to report 2016 is off to a great start...5lbs down and 5lbs closer to onederland....going keep it going!
  • shinycrazy
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    I am excited to report 2016 is off to a great start...5lbs down and 5lbs closer to onederland....going keep it going!

Get it girl!

• shinycrazy
    Shinycrazy can you add me and whomever else wants to mfp is not letting me at the moment I sent u a message as well

Done!
  • shinycrazy
    OhReally42 wrote: »
    I am in Onederland now myself and it's awesome to know my conditions were discovered soon enough to be treated so I can start losing weight already! Best of luck to all of you! You can do it!

Yay! It's great to hear from folks who've done it!
  • shinycrazy
    I'm down to 22.4lbs to onederland! I'm so excited! Had a bit of a slip last night but today is a new day. I plan to get on the elliptical and dome kids yoga with my boy. Let's get it folks!