• Whiptgirl
    Whiptgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    86 to go. Today was Day 1 - we all have to start somewhere. :p
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    40 to go, it was 98 earlier this year. :smiley:

Fantastic! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    Whiptgirl wrote: »

Welcome to the starting line!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    KEEP GOING everyone!!! You can do it.
    SW 301
    CW 176
    GW 150
    199 in Aug 2015.

What a journey! If you don't mind me asking how long did the first 100lbs take to lose? I'm trying to be realistic about my goal. My weight has come off quickly so far, but I know that won't last forever!
  • shinycrazy
    Options

Welcome! Today is the day that you choose you!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    40 to go, it was 98 earlier this year. :smiley:

Over half way through! Great job!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    36lbs until 199. I cannot wait! Down 23lbs as well :) We can do this!
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. You can do this. Look at all the other people on here that have accomplished such amazing things. You WILL be one of them too
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    15 to go!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    16 lbs away from 199
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    10 lbs away..really hoping 2016 is the year I finally shed the burden of carrying around the excess pounds! Think I finally might be ready to get it done!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    10 lbs away..really hoping 2016 is the year I finally shed the burden of carrying around the excess pounds! Think I finally might be ready to get it done!

Congrats on your journey!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    11.8 lbs to go!
    I can almost taste it!

Woowhoo!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    15 to go!

You're going to have change your username!
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My goal was to be 199 lbs before new year and I achieved it a couple of weeks ago and since them I'm stuck between 200 / 199 ... a day it would be 200 and the other day it would be 199 :/ ... Hopefully, will come out of it soon :)
  • priority1
    priority1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    77.5 until 199. I'm down 23.5lbs so far. Just got an elliptical today to support my new low carb life. I'm type 2 diabetic, diagnosed in October 2014. Ignored my disease for most of the winter and started getting serious in July!

82.5 until 199. I've just started losing abd am still in my way to my first 10 lbs. Just crossed the magic threshold into type 2 diabetes and don't want to be on meds. Doc said if I lost weight I might be able to avoid it I see from your postings that you've been quite successfully losing weight. Congratulations! Have you seen a change in your diabetes?
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    priority1 wrote: »
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    77.5 until 199. I'm down 23.5lbs so far. Just got an elliptical today to support my new low carb life. I'm type 2 diabetic, diagnosed in October 2014. Ignored my disease for most of the winter and started getting serious in July!

82.5 until 199. I've just started losing abd am still in my way to my first 10 lbs. Just crossed the magic threshold into type 2 diabetes and don't want to be on meds. Doc said if I lost weight I might be able to avoid it I see from your postings that you've been quite successfully losing weight. Congratulations! Have you seen a change in your diabetes?
    Congrats on starting the journey! I've dropped my a1c from 8.7 to 6.3! No change in meds. Though I think I'm going to have to cut my blood pressure meds down, because it's getting kinda low.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    BudhiRooh wrote: »
    My goal was to be 199 lbs before new year and I achieved it a couple of weeks ago and since them I'm stuck between 200 / 199 ... a day it would be 200 and the other day it would be 199 :/ ... Hopefully, will come out of it soon :)

You'll break through I'm sure!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    FINALLY today! Was stuck at 200.2 for four days. Got on the scale today and found I skipped right over 199 and am now at 198.2!! Gonna be a great 2016 :)
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    FINALLY today! Was stuck at 200.2 for four days. Got on the scale today and found I skipped right over 199 and am now at 198.2!! Gonna be a great 2016 :)

Yahoo! You must be so proud of all your hard work!