Lbs to 199

Options

Replies

• hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started on nov 1st. 240 lbs
    I woke up this morning at 200.2 lbs!!!!!

.2 lbs til onederland!!!!!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    hookahbinx wrote: »

Woowhoo!!
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Where have you all been hiding?! I've been looking for a thread like this! So glad I found you:) I'm currently at 197...started at 213. I've had a lot of health issues including high blood pressure and a kidney transplant. Weighed around 160 prior to transplant so I'm working hard to get there again. I wish you all the best in this journey. Looks like everyone is working so hard! Please feel free to add me...I love having friends with similar goals. Hugs to all and Happy New Year!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

Awesome!! You'll be there soon!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Makay1 wrote: »
    Where have you all been hiding?! I've been looking for a thread like this! So glad I found you:) I'm currently at 197...started at 213. I've had a lot of health issues including high blood pressure and a kidney transplant. Weighed around 160 prior to transplant so I'm working hard to get there again. I wish you all the best in this journey. Looks like everyone is working so hard! Please feel free to add me...I love having friends with similar goals. Hugs to all and Happy New Year!

Glad to have you! Congrats on your journey!
  • shinycrazy
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 18.4 lbs from 199! I can't believe that I'm so close. I haven't weighed this since college. When I started this thread I had 77+ pounds to go. Crazy! How's everyone doing?
  • hookahbinx
    Options
    Officially in onederland!
    I'm 197.8 lbs and losing ♡
  • RaeB1013
    RaeB1013 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This is a fun thread! I am 45.5 lbs away from One-derland!!!! I started off in April as 153 lbs away from 199 so I'm getting there!!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Officially in onederland!
    I'm 197.8 lbs and losing ♡

YAY! So exciting! Congrats!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    RaeB1013 wrote: »
    This is a fun thread! I am 45.5 lbs away from One-derland!!!! I started off in April as 153 lbs away from 199 so I'm getting there!!

That's nothing short of amazing! Over 100 pounds! You should be extremely proud of that! Keep doing what you are doing, cause it's obviously working!
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    33 lbs to 199. Moving slowly, but at least I'm going in the right direction! I am committed, and am working hard!
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    200.4 this morning....planning on crossing the border to onederland this week...and never leaving that wonderful land again!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm only 9 pounds away from 199! Getting closer, I wish it would just hurry up and get here LOL

• treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I'm 18.4 lbs from 199! I can't believe that I'm so close. I haven't weighed this since college. When I started this thread I had 77+ pounds to go. Crazy! How's everyone doing?

That's awesome! What a great success.
  • hookahbinx
    Options
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    200.4 this morning....planning on crossing the border to onederland this week...and never leaving that wonderful land again!

Go get it!!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    I'm only 9 pounds away from 199! Getting closer, I wish it would just hurry up and get here LOL
    The waiting! Arrgh!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    elaine8505 wrote: »

good riddance! Am I right?! :smile:
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    33 lbs to 199. Moving slowly, but at least I'm going in the right direction! I am committed, and am working hard!

Be the tortoise!
  • turtleskates
    turtleskates Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got a long way to go - 61 lbs. before I hit onederland. Knowing how far I have to go can be a little discouraging, but I've lost 26 lbs. so far, and I've made it my goal to get below 200 lbs. by the end of the year.
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I only have 1.6lbs to go before I'm out of the 200's but it's a pain trying to shift it!