Replies

• Soccerdawg71
    Soccerdawg71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    68.7. Ugh.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Way to go, everyone! Such inspiring/motivating/uplifting posts. I love it. I am in onderland.. but having trouble staying there. Currently 190ish. You all can do this!! Keep up the great work!!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    68.7. Ugh.

You'll get there! I'm around 234ish right now and I feel a huge difference from 270ish. Just keep up the good fight! Add me if you like!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    I went from 202 to 196 overnight! Haha, not really, just had a scale that was weighing me 6 pounds too heavy for months, so I kind of missed the thrill of seeing that number go to 199. I started a year ago at 227, which was my highest weight ever, and I am so glad I did. You can do this everyone! So happy for all of you that you decided to join MFP and are sticking with it.

That happened to me too! I bought a new scale and bam I lost 6ish pounds! I new something was up because I was weighing in at the my doctor's office less, so it was time for another scale.
  • anonmomof3
    anonmomof3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 24 lbs to get to 199!
  • Soccerdawg71
    Soccerdawg71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    68.7. Ugh.

You'll get there! I'm around 234ish right now and I feel a huge difference from 270ish. Just keep up the good fight! Add me if you like!

Thanks for the pep talk! I'm just getting back into it after some medical setbacks, so I'm looking for motivation. I think the hardest part is getting in the groove.
  • ElbowCoude
    ElbowCoude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started in July 2015 at 292 lbs... I have 12 lbs left until ONEderland!!! Ah!!! I want to make it before Christmas but that sounds crazy! Lol
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    ElbowCoude wrote: »
    I started in July 2015 at 292 lbs... I have 12 lbs left until ONEderland!!! Ah!!! I want to make it before Christmas but that sounds crazy! Lol

So amazing! Congrats!
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    42lbs to get to ONEderland. It's gonna be a long road, but I'll get there.
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    28 (again) I've got my bags packed because I'm staying there this time!!!
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am 19 lbs away from 199 . I have stopped logging and eating whatever goes #huge sigh!!. I am totally stressed but I am going to get there. I am setting it as my goal to hit by Feb 2016
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Sigh. I was at 199 several months ago - see my profile pic. Then...I stopped logging, (thinking...I got this down now...bzzt. Wrong) Not only did I stop logging but I began to drink too much wine, too many nights a week.

I have 20 lbs to 199. Dangit.

It's OK! You know what you did wrong and and are willing to change! That had got to be more than half the battle. Now it's just putting in the time and work! You can do this!

I now, happily, only have 19 lbs to go. ;)
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to be Rachel in ONEderland. Last I weighed was before September, I just haven't had access to a scale. Last I weighed was 212.3 so only about 13.3 pound to see 199. I have a Dr appointment on December 10th so I'll have an updated weight then. Good luck everyONE99!!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I gave 199 a high five in August and have since left it in the rearview mirror! You can do this!
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! From the 200s. :) ha.ha. Thanks for the Luck!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    28 (again) I've got my bags packed because I'm staying there this time!!!

I love this! You are soooo close!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    ArwenP wrote: »
    42lbs to get to ONEderland. It's gonna be a long road, but I'll get there.

I'm with you! I've got a journey ahead of me! (94 lbs) We can do it!!!
  • behnybaby
    behnybaby Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just made it today to Onederland. 199 Yipee, who would have thought that would be a nice place to be, only we here on this journey. All aboard the Express on my way till my next goal 180, hoping for a Valentine's day.
  • andreabelding
    andreabelding Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds until I'm at 199 lbs. It's been such a long time since I've seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight, maybe 7 years. I'm hoping by February, I'll be at that point, and then my next big goal will be to get my BMI out of the obese category, and just into the overweight category...
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Being at 199 is my end goal. I'm still at 248 though. Started off at 297 pounds.