Lbs to 199

Options

Replies

• Drine85
    Drine85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    14.2 to go and my scale hasn't been kind to me lately I keep seeing the same number
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds until I'm at 199 lbs. It's been such a long time since I've seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight, maybe 7 years. I'm hoping by February, I'll be at that point, and then my next big goal will be to get my BMI out of the obese category, and just into the overweight category...

Awesome! I haven't seen onederand since high school! I've set my goal about my bmi as well. I want to out of "obese" by June (182). That's 50lbs to go!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Drine85 wrote: »
    14.2 to go and my scale hasn't been kind to me lately I keep seeing the same number

Keep going! I know as I lose, the numbers start slowing down. Frustrating! Slow and steady right? Grrr....
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Varamyr38 wrote: »
    Being at 199 is my end goal. I'm still at 248 though. Started off at 297 pounds.

You are half way there! Nice!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    behnybaby wrote: »
    Just made it today to Onederland. 199 Yipee, who would have thought that would be a nice place to be, only we here on this journey. All aboard the Express on my way till my next goal 180, hoping for a Valentine's day.

So awesome!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have 21 lbs to 199. I am so excited to get there! I want to end 2015 as close as possible to that number so I'm committing every day - even holiday meals. For me, it's the wine....always the wine. But NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels.

I have family that I will be seeing on Christmas that I haven't seen since August. I'm hoping to wow them.

So for me, I just committed to my health and weight loss journey on November 9. I weighed in at 234.2. I just weighed in today at 220.8. I gave up pop, drinking wine every night, I log everything, and I commit every day to staying in my 1200 calorie goal (some days I go over, but not many). I also do home exercise videos.
  • golgoroo
    golgoroo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Started this time at 241 on the 4th of July. So I had 42 to get to 199. Today? I'm at 215. Only 16 more to go. Should be there by Valentine's Day at the latest. Yay!
  • jennamira82
    jennamira82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I only have 3 lbs til I'm at 199. Hopefully I'll be seeing that number sometime next week!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    19 lbs to 199. I can do it. I can do it. I will do it!
  • workin_onit
    workin_onit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    New to this thread...so excited to see it! I'm 21 from Onederland, down 28 so far!
  • workin_onit
    workin_onit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    28 (again) I've got my bags packed because I'm staying there this time!!!

You n me both!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    21 more pounds for me until I see 199 ...Can't wait :)
  • luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    18.4 to go. I can't remember the last time my weight was 1 any thing.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    18.4 to go. I can't remember the last time my weight was 1 any thing.

I know right! I can't wait to get there!
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have 55 pounds to go before I reach 199. Right now, I'm 254.4 lbs after starting out at 258.
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    One pound from ONEderland!!
  • ThisMagicMoment
    ThisMagicMoment Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    19 down, 79 to go before I see 199.
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    checking in - 19.2 to 199. Come on onederland!!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    checking in - 19.2 to 199. Come on onederland!!

You are So close! I'm down to 28.8lbs away!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    OhReally42 wrote: »
    One pound from ONEderland!!
    That's amazing! The anticipation would make me crazy!