Lbs to 199

Options
77.5 until 199. I'm down 23.5lbs so far. Just got an elliptical today to support my new low carb life. I'm type 2 diabetic, diagnosed in October 2014. Ignored my disease for most of the winter and started getting serious in July!

Replies

• swedding4mywedding
    Options
    Im only 6.5 pounds until 199 and ive only lost 8.5 pounds. I have a stationary bike but with the weather like it is in my area ive had no motivation to move from under my covers. I have about 30 some pounds to lose to fit into my wedding dress next fall but id like to lose 86 pounds by then. That'll put me at 125. I only started getting serious and logging faithfully September 1st.
  • 199orBUST
    199orBUST Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    24 lbs. to 199. I should be there by Christmas
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    44.8... I WANT IT SO BAD!!! A one way ticket to Onderland.
  • AZnewbie00
    AZnewbie00 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    31 lbs. I have no motivation either :(
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    22.8 lbs to go!
  • spanderholic
    spanderholic Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    About 14 lbs to go :D
  • althea5883
    althea5883 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    26.6lbs!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    How's it going everyone? I'm down 65 pounds total now! I've got 36lbs to 199! My goal is to be there by April!
  • isitasexyfox
    isitasexyfox Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've just hit onederland this past week and am currently at 198. That brings my total weight loss this past three months to 45lbs.

Keep going folks, you can and will do this!
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good job, everyone!

32 lbs until ONEderland!! I will not be discouraged or beat myself up. I have done this before and I will do it again... for the last time! No going back!!!!

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Sigh. I was at 199 several months ago - see my profile pic. Then...I stopped logging, (thinking...I got this down now...bzzt. Wrong) Not only did I stop logging but I began to drink too much wine, too many nights a week.

I have 20 lbs to 199. Dangit.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    I've just hit onederland this past week and am currently at 198. That brings my total weight loss this past three months to 45lbs.

Keep going folks, you can and will do this!

Congrats! Great job!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Good job, everyone!

32 lbs until ONEderland!! I will not be discouraged or beat myself up. I have done this before and I will do it again... for the last time! No going back!!!!

Yay! We are so so close! I can see the light!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Sigh. I was at 199 several months ago - see my profile pic. Then...I stopped logging, (thinking...I got this down now...bzzt. Wrong) Not only did I stop logging but I began to drink too much wine, too many nights a week.

I have 20 lbs to 199. Dangit.

It's OK! You know what you did wrong and and are willing to change! That had got to be more than half the battle. Now it's just putting in the time and work! You can do this!
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    35 to go!
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I went from 202 to 196 overnight! Haha, not really, just had a scale that was weighing me 6 pounds too heavy for months, so I kind of missed the thrill of seeing that number go to 199. I started a year ago at 227, which was my highest weight ever, and I am so glad I did. You can do this everyone! So happy for all of you that you decided to join MFP and are sticking with it.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I started on Sept 1/15 at 240 lbs. Today I'm at 207.2, so less than 8 lbs to onederland. I will make it before Jan 1st, I know it!!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I started last Aug. @ 276- I've got 13 lbs to go 'till onederland! I'm hoping to get there for new years, but realistically it might not happen until end of Jan. early Feb. I'm actually about a month a head of my projections, which is great. Hoping for another whoosh by next month, other wise I'll just keep on truckin' 'till I get there. I'm so excited and soooo close! Great job on everyone's losses!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    About 14 lbs to go :D

Me too! 14 pounds to go!
  • luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 23 lbs to go. My highest weight was 235 and I was at 230 when I joined. I hope to get to 199 by early February.