Lbs to 199

Options

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    MeganD_96 wrote: »
    I only have 1.6lbs to go before I'm out of the 200's but it's a pain trying to shift it!

You have so got this!
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    MeganD_96 wrote: »
    I only have 1.6lbs to go before I'm out of the 200's but it's a pain trying to shift it!

You have so got this!

Thank you! Think it's mainly water weight but my body is refusing to let go. Haha!
  • tomatosoup3
    tomatosoup3 Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    sorry, posted in wrong thread!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I started last Aug. @ 276- I've got 13 lbs to go 'till onederland! I'm hoping to get there for new years, but realistically it might not happen until end of Jan. early Feb. I'm actually about a month a head of my projections, which is great. Hoping for another whoosh by next month, other wise I'll just keep on truckin' 'till I get there. I'm so excited and soooo close! Great job on everyone's losses!

I'm now 208...getting there!
  • rickchen451
    rickchen451 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started with 275. Im 254 now and dropping. Onederland im on my way!!!
  • Violetenergy03
    Violetenergy03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 4'11, 29 and weigh 219 lbs. My current goal is to get to 200 lbs so I was so happy when I found this thread. Looking to make some more friends and accountability buddies. Everyone says the weight comes off faster the heavier you are but mine is stubborn. Right now I would just like to see Onederland.
  • mattiesader873
    mattiesader873 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all!! So refreshing to see a group of people who are closer to their goal of 199lbs! For a female to have a weight loss goal of 199/200lbs is taboo (because society tells us we need to be that magical 120-150lbs)! So I'm happy to see this is here!! I'm Mattie from Austin, my peak weight was 300lbs 5 years ago, I'm currently 220! Down 80, 20 more to go! I can see the light
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    I've got a long way to go - 61 lbs. before I hit onederland. Knowing how far I have to go can be a little discouraging, but I've lost 26 lbs. so far, and I've made it my goal to get below 200 lbs. by the end of the year.

I know exactly how you feel! I started at 300, which was
    Hi y'all!! So refreshing to see a group of people who are closer to their goal of 199lbs! For a female to have a weight loss goal of 199/200lbs is taboo (because society tells us we need to be that magical 120-150lbs)! So I'm happy to see this is here!! I'm Mattie from Austin, my peak weight was 300lbs 5 years ago, I'm currently 220! Down 80, 20 more to go! I can see the light

Yay! I'm about the same place as you. Let's get this!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Hi I'm 4'11, 29 and weigh 219 lbs. My current goal is to get to 200 lbs so I was so happy when I found this thread. Looking to make some more friends and accountability buddies. Everyone says the weight comes off faster the heavier you are but mine is stubborn. Right now I would just like to see Onederland.

You'll get there!
  • idahoshandi
    idahoshandi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    26lbs lost so far, 59 to 199!
  • ward377
    ward377 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    28.5 to go. Ive recently lost 32!!! This is the first time I am hopeful I can get there in a maintainable way! I've only been in onederland, well in my adult life, once before but i was doing a "biggest loser" at work and the moment it was over ate it all back :( This time is for me to be healthy, no deadline, no competition! I can do it! WE can do it!!!!
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to go. I haven't seen Onederland in 3 or 4 years. I'm finally ready to get back there!
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Lost 85, and still have 6 to get to 199. The closer i get the tougher it seems to be. Come on guys we can do this!!!!
  • shinycrazy
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lost 85, and still have 6 to get to 199. The closer i get the tougher it seems to be. Come on guys we can do this!!!!

That's the spirit! Awesome!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    The
    ward377 wrote: »
    28.5 to go. Ive recently lost 32!!! This is the first time I am hopeful I can get there in a maintainable way! I've only been in onederland, well in my adult life, once before but i was doing a "biggest loser" at work and the moment it was over ate it all back :( This time is for me to be healthy, no deadline, no competition! I can do it! WE can do it!!!!

Yes! You are ready this time! This time it's first life!
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    .2lbs to go!! So so close!!
  • jaquio
    jaquio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    49.6lbs to 199. Heading back to Onederland for the 3rd time in 5 years. Hoping to stay for good this time.
  • mamakimkim
    mamakimkim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    12.4 lbs to go, but it's the hardest 12 lbs I've ever tried to lose. I got down to 188 in May of 2014 but couldn't keep it off. To my credit, I haven't gone over 215 but my goal is to lose, not maintain...
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Doing a real happy dance today. ..made it to onederland and never going back....ain't ever going back!!!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    97 pounds to onederland for me ! Haven't been there in many many years !