Is there any one food or item you've completely eliminated from your diet?

Options
1235»

Replies

• richardositosanchez
    Options
    Certain deep fried foods because the grease gives me upset stomach since I've adjusted to eating more grilled and baked stuff, such as chicken.
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Pepsi - I was taking in probably over 1000 calories a day. I just needed to leave it out, maybe some day I will allow it back, but not for a long time.
    Edit: I was not good with chips, overate them a good bit, but I have a handle on that. I only let myself have the exact serving size.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I don't and haven't cared nor craved pasta and rice in a long time, maybe 4 months now. I do still eat my low carb wraps, my sandwich thins,and my skinny pop popcorn. I choose to not eat them so its pretty easy to avoid them even when cooking them for my family.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Lynzdee18 wrote: »
    I gave up baked goods and cheese. I am over the baked goods. Got a handle on that. But I miss cheese. And to me the fat reduced cheese is like plastic, so I treat myself with a tablespoon of Parmesan Petals over my huge bowl of veggies. The Parmesan flavour helps me cope! Still trying to figure out how to make a lasagna which I have been dreaming about..... Without too much ooey gooey cheese!

If I can't have cheese and bacon, then life isn't worth living! Seriously, I found a diet that'll allow me both, because I'm not gonna live without either. cheeeeeese
  • Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say that I've convinced my family that because I am "watching my weight" I don't "get" to eat their favorite Chinese takeout with them every two weeks. Sorry not sorry. I hated that dreck but would tag along anyway, even if it meant gagging down a dumpling and some egg drop soup.

So that has been eliminated from my life. Yay!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Soda, juice, alcohol, pretty much any liquid (drink) that has calories. Aside from the occassional (treat), I don't eat processed or take out anything. I'm human so yeah... sometimes my snack comes in a bag or a box. I've eliminated anything that would be considered a lower quality treat like chocolate for example. If I'm going to eat chocolate it's going to be the good kind and not just any old candy bar. I don't drink milk, it's for baby cows. I don't eat grains of any kind with the exception of once or maybe twice per week. I don't eat chinese food (yuk), and I don't eat McDonalds, BK or Wendys (double yuk)! I only eat red meat about once every couple of months or so when I'm feeling like I need the extra iron/fat/protein.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Wow to the above^^. :o
    I've cut out any pastries or cakes that are more than 300 cals per portion.
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea here too. There's just not room for all those calories in my day. In the past 9 months I've probably had it once or twice.
  • DarrynDeonarine
    Options
    Great job eliminating that from your diet anything artificial is not good for you I eliminated all drinks besides water but I may have a shot of whiskey now and again
  • ariessweetie
    ariessweetie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No sugary drinks/food on a regular basis, as my migraines come from artificial sugars of all kinds. No soda at all either, or a ginger ale occasionally. No fried foods, and no carb heavy items. Spaghetti squash has replaced regular pastas; and i use broccoli/cauliflower for other sauces. I limit dairy intake, or use almond milk or have light cheeses. It's def made a difference in my moods, my weight and mental clarity!
  • emma_vdv
    emma_vdv Posts: 34 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I gave up pizza. Instead I learned to make cauliflower crust pizza which I love (it's cauliflower cheese? and then more cheese and toppings...) so I'm not feeling any sort of loss
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    It wasn't intentional but crisps (chips). I never reach for them so I just don't eat them.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Regular soda, and very limited diet soda intake. I can binge on rootbeer. I replaced popcorn with celery, too many calories in popcorn to eat mindlessly.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Regular soda, and very limited diet soda intake. I can binge on rootbeer. I replaced popcorn with celery, too many calories in popcorn to eat mindlessly.

you replaced popcorn....<<<<faints

neva lol

and what is much..i make room for it lol
    300 calories every night and a huge bowl of air popped popcorn for me...it keeps me sane hehehe

• Billy213
    Billy213 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say eliminated, but bread I have cut from my diet considerably. So many empty calories in a sandwich for me now. I had one the other day out of laziness and wasn't satisfied in the slightest. I used to have at least a couple sandwiches for lunch a day. Bread was always my go to food. Damn bread.
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    No fruit juice & fried foods
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bread.