"Too heavy" he said to me

Options
14567810»

Replies

• tcarmen85
    tcarmen85 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My apologies to both If I caused the misunderstanding.
  • milliearoman
    milliearoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    tcarmen85 wrote: »
    This was the tex I received from him "I really do enjoy hanging out with you and you are lots of fun. There's a lot of characteristics about you that I do like. However I'm afraid of myself. I've never dated anyone heavier than me. I'm not sure how I would handle that in the long run. That may not be fair to you. that may not be fair to you. And perhaps I'm the one with the problem.
    karyabc wrote: »
    :/ please elaborate the exact words he told you , like "yeah you're actually too heave so no thank you? "
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    It hurt like hell what he said, but I have a feeling is going to motivate me to keep loosing weight

Nope. He made it clear that he's the one with the problem. If you want to lose weight, do it for you. What you had wasn't as strong as you thought :(
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Text message breakup. What a wuss. :# Text/e-mail breakups really get me wound up. People need to nut up and do it in person, especially if there is any length of time involved. He doesn't deserve you because of that as well as seemingly being shallow.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Move on what a waste of time. You'll meet someone new..
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    His loss!
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you
    His loss!

• tcarmen85
    Options
    Yes someday
  • Iwoody
    Iwoody Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This was the tex I received from him "I really do enjoy hanging out with you and you are lots of fun. There's a lot of characteristics about you that I do like. However I'm afraid of myself. I've never dated anyone heavier than me. I'm not sure how I would handle that in the long run. That may not be fair to you. that may not be fair to you. And perhaps I'm the one with the problem.
    karyabc wrote: »
    :/ please elaborate the exact words he told you , like "yeah you're actually too heave so no thank you? "
  • Iwoody
    Iwoody Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That sounds like someone who is conflicted. They liked you but they are pressured by what their peers may think of him dating you. He is someone that is insecure with himself which is something you do not want to get involved with. There is more insecurities you would have to deal with that would have put a strain on the relationship as you would have spent your time boosting him instead of moving the relationship forward together.
  • Serendipity00
    Serendipity00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    His loss and another real mans gain. Don't let his insecurities damper your confidence. You deserve so much more and now you have the opportunity to find your true mate. Best wishes!
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    Thank you for your awesome words
  • tcarmen85
    Options
    So true He actually had no idea that he had insecurities until this happen. Thank you quote="Iwoody;33925585"]That sounds like someone who is conflicted. They liked you but they are pressured by what their peers may think of him dating you. He is someone that is insecure with himself which is something you do not want to get involved with. There is more insecurities you would have to deal with that would have put a strain on the relationship as you would have spent your time boosting him instead of moving the relationship forward together.[/quote]

• tcarmen85
    Options
    Yes so true
    Iwoody wrote: »
    That sounds like someone who is conflicted. They liked you but they are pressured by what their peers may think of him dating you. He is someone that is insecure with himself which is something you do not want to get involved with. There is more insecurities you would have to deal with that would have put a strain on the relationship as you would have spent your time boosting him instead of moving the relationship forward together.