Customer went too far.

Options

Replies

• ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

Wait, what? I don't have my MFP forum scorecard with me. Is there a corresponding thread that connects the dots for me?

Bottom of the first page. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1023798-miss-usa-too-skiny-or-not-what-do-you-guys-think
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

Wait, what? I don't have my MFP forum scorecard with me. Is there a corresponding thread that connects the dots for me?

OP is the one who said Miss USA is unattractive because of her "chicken chest" (still not sure what that means)
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

OP is the one who said Miss USA is unattractive because of her "chicken chest" (still not sure what that means)

I just don't like the fact that you can see ALL the bones in her chest... everyone freaked out and thought I was talking about her boobs. Sorry.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

Just yesterday OP was body shaming Miss USA.

All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

But it's no big deal when it's on the internet rather than to the persons face, amirite? I mean, it's not like anyone else with a similar chest would read that and feel like the statement applies to them as well. :huh: Hmmm.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

I just don't like the fact that you can see ALL the bones in her chest... everyone freaked out and thought I was talking about her boobs. Sorry.

:noway: :huh: :grumble: :explode:
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    That's awful and I'm sorry you had to endure that. Be proud of your accomplishments and try to ignore negativity like that. Though I understand it's much easier said than done.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I see some irony here.

But don't you see how it's the same as what that customer was saying to you? It's not a matter of which physical attribute you were talking about, it's the body shaming itself that isn't cool. And, like the sofa says, it's true that you didn't say it "to her face" but anyone reading who has a similar chest would feel that you were saying it about them as well.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    It's all jealousy on her part. Nothing more

envy and her own self-consciousness.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

1. I didn't see a single bone in her chest.

2. That isn't any better.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    wow! that takes some nerve..smh
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I see some irony here.

We've got to stop meeting like this.

No really. What's with all the body shaming threads lately?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    no way i could have been nice to her in that case. i would have probably laughed at her and thrown coins at her and told her the candy machine was on me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

Oh.

Wow.

That was remarkably fast karma.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

I know right? And she has super pointy elbows too.

7419mariah_eyeroll.gif

It's not your body to like. Like or dislike your own. Covet someone else's or don't. Just because you don't want to look like her doesn't make her unattractive. And people didn't freak out because they thought you were talking about her boobs. People freaked out because you were body shaming. Like I said above, your statement basically applies to anyone who looks like her. So while this lady at your work shamed you, you've shamed everyone who reads that thread who may have a chest like that. Get it??
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    She is a nosy hater. You look awesome and she hates herself because of that. Just my two cents..
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh.. Pot.. oh Kettle.. Nice to meet you. She doesn't get it.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    some people say stuff like this to make them feel better about themselves! try not to let it get you down
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm about 55% convinced that we're all being long-trolled...

...all the way from "chicken chest" to this story.

And if that's the case, then let me be the first to say, well played.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

Oh.

Wow.

That was remarkably fast karma.

:laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I see some irony here.

We've got to stop meeting like this.

No really. What's with all the body shaming threads lately?
    Sadly, they're always around.