If it fits your calorie goals
    You simply can't go wrong
    Just eat it
    Just eat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI
  • 2012retiree
    2012retiree Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jello pudding (60 calories) helps my chocolate craving. I've even put it in the freezer for an hour to give me my ice cream fix too.
  • CreamPuff91
    CreamPuff91 Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How about a piece of homemade paleo fudge. (it is simple to make.) It satisfies my cravings. Especially after working out. And doesn't have the processed sugar in it.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate mug cake -

http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2013/11/15/double-chocolate-mug-cake/

It's chocolate, it's cake, it satisfies me for three hours and has 182 calories, 9g fat, 19g carbs and 11g protein. Also only takes three minutes to make. I eat cake every day.
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just discovered that the Lindor chocolate truffles are only about 70 calories per ball. I just ate two. :) -- I say "about" because one was 70 and the other was 77 according to the tracker. These are good chocolate filled with yummy creaminess -- one was chocolate and the other caramel.

So something like this is a great thing to have if you want chocolate, as long as just one or two will satisfy you. Fortunately for me chocolate isn't one of those things I'll binge on, like potato chips.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention this as a possibility for that creamy chocolate craving. yum..
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I found chocolate to be a good tool for snacks & craving control!
    I prefer dark chocolate because they're not too sweet. The 75-90% ones are usually not as tasteful, so they make me want to stop eating after 1-2 blocks. I'd have the tasty ones (love Ghirardelli squares & Lindt flavored!!!) & go for the bitter dark ones. That bitterness usually kills my craving pretty well...
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    I have chocolate quite often. Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars are delicious and only 100 calories.jshc7yakqsvb.jpeg

Yuuumm