hello friends

Options

Replies

• YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well yeah you got the experience so I give it to you to teach me some things!:)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    sit down we are getting ready to begin class LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    That's awesome lol personal teacher!!:)
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    :p @ Spencer :)
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Lol how's your day going? Sorry it's taking so long I'm having issues getting into community
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Not sure yet...its only 6:30am here ....But I did get to workout this morning ....and it felt great to be back at it :) ...I took 4 days off because I was having back pain
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Awe well I'm glad your back into it and feeling better! Working out makes a huge difference
  • kccurtis2
    kccurtis2 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Was reading your silliness just now. I got you beat on the height. I'm 5' lol
  • shelby5711
    shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    stewartm82 wrote: »
    Well Oreos is another story..I can't keep them in the house because they r my weakness! Anything w Oreos in it lol!

Oh man, yesterday I went in to an ice cream shop and they had chocolate Oreo ice cream. Groan, so I got a cone. It was yummy, I ate about 2/3 off it and it was so rich I had to toss the rest. I really only needed about 8 licks ya know! I don't even buy OREO cookies because they are too addicting. DID YOU KNOW that there are 19 appetite stimulants in those cookies? Yes, it's true.
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    Gonna look that up!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »
    Awe well I'm glad your back into it and feeling better! Working out makes a huge difference

Thanks Spencer and yes it does :)
  • shelby5711
    Options
    I am much older than you .... I am 44 with a 9 year old daughter whom I homeschool :)

Hi you guys, got you beat. I'm 52, my youngest is 20 and in college :) then have 3 older kids.
    awesome that you homeschool! My cousin does and I admire that immensely!

• ms_smartypants
    Options
    Hi Shelby...Thanks I really enjoy homeschooling my daughter ...There is no way I would put her in a public school ..ewww no thanks
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    No public school here either. I put my kids in our church school. I also volunteer full time so that I can be near them.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Haha that's why she's my teacher! And Goodmorning y'all
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    What curriculum do you use ms smarty pants?
  • shelby5711
    Options
    shelby5711 wrote: »
    I am much older than you .... I am 44 with a 9 year old daughter whom I homeschool :)

Hi you guys, got you beat. I'm 52, my youngest is 20 and in college :) then have 3 older kids.
    awesome that you homeschool! My cousin does and I admire that immensely!

Oh, I want to introduce myself on here, I don't have much weight to lose thankfully. Been able to maintain pretty well over the years through all the pregnancies. And now, Most people would say, "oh you don't need to lose any" but I've got 10-15 lbs I'm tired of being friends with,,,,.and most importantly I want to get physically fit again.....and I'm on the right track!
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! I'm 44, from Ohio and back on here again. Need to keep the weight off for good. Hope you all have a great day!!
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    Welcome bri and Shelby! :)
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Welcome!!!:)