Geeky Pals?

Options

Replies

• Artemiris
    Artemiris Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    Aw, so no Matt Smith love, eh? There were quite a few throw away episodes, but I loved the Ponds and River.

Many episodes had a great plot, but, no, I never felt involved. :(

I agree about Capaldi, he is an amazing doctor, I just wished the "general mood" was different. Mostly the dialogues and the climax of the episodes.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Danny could've taken a swan dive off a cliff and I wouldn't have shed a tear. I had high hopes for him but he turned into a bore that kept Clara away from the Doctor.

Best two episodes from last season: "Mummy on the Orient Express" and "Flatline"
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    The last episode available on Netflix for me is "Death in Heaven". They just added season 8, eps 1-12, a few weeks ago and I blew through them. It makes me sad when all the new episodes are gone :(

My boyfriend and I did the same thing! it goes so fast :(
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    It truly does. I'm just glad I'm not completely obsessed with Sherlock, or I'd be cursing BBC, lol. The wait is bad enough, but then to only get 3 episodes? :o
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    MY PEOPLE!

<3<3

(Feel free to add me, one and all.)
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    Artemiris wrote: »

Talking about the new Doctor Who, Tennant is my favorite as well. :) (But I loved 9th!)

Oh thank goodness, I was afraid for a moment that everyone was just going to forget Eccleston, who is currently my all-time favorite Doctor. (Though depending on this season, Capaldi may yet manage to take that title.) Tennant was great, Matt was... well, he was a good actor, even if I wasn't fond of his Doctor. And everyone loves Tom Baker, though I'm also fond of Pertwee and Hartnell.
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    DoctahJenn wrote: »
    MY PEOPLE!

<3<3

(Feel free to add me, one and all.)

I'm dying over here! :D I can just imagine the passion that was said with!
  • thephonedude
    thephonedude Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    61185767.jpg
    there ARE people in the world like me!! Please feel free to add me!
  • specialkron
    specialkron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So I'm not the biggest whovian but I still consider myself a geek. :P I've actually only watched up to David Tennant on Doctor Who and then I kinda stopped. People usually badger me for that!
  • gifmepower
    gifmepower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    So I'm not the biggest whovian but I still consider myself a geek. :P I've actually only watched up to David Tennant on Doctor Who and then I kinda stopped. People usually badger me for that!

No worries, you don't need to be a Whovian! It's just a law of geekdom that Doctor Who has to dominate most threads of this nature for at least one page. It'll be over soon. :wink:

Now, on to Borderlands 2, I want a crystal Butt Stallion figurine so badly!
  • Kelador
    Kelador Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who rules. David Tennant and Matt Smith were my favorite Doctors. I'm still on the fence with Peter Capaldi. Current ringtone Season 5 theme and messages are a quote from David Tennant "You've got a message. Messages are cool!" I'm also a fan of Star Trek and Star Wars. Also a gamer. Whether it's PC or xBox One, card games like Exploding Kittens or board games.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I got Exploding Kittens, too, but just haven't played it yet :)
  • riahd123
    riahd123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who and supernatural >life (plus HP I mean doiiiiww) lets *kitten* lose weight and stuff!
  • Saeraphine
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just got friended by someone with an Adipose weight loss tracker. How did I not think about that?!
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    I got Exploding Kittens, too, but just haven't played it yet :)

I have played it and it is AMAZING. And super simple to learn.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm a big Whovian and Trekkie as you can tell. Love the MLP reference too ;)
  • kobemitchell1
    kobemitchell1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Greetings fellow geeks!! Looks like I may have alot friend requests to send :-) See ya'll on the news feed
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    KptCirk wrote: »
    I'm a big Whovian and Trekkie as you can tell. Love the MLP reference too ;)

I was pretty obsessed with MLP last year. So many bright colors and the merch is so cute!! It really bugs me that they don't include the Mane 6 in all the toy runs though. They'll have like a blanket with 4, a set of figurines with 5. Very annoying when they choose to include one of the background characters instead of what is usually Apple Jack or Rarity.

Also, Picard all the way. :)
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    Any other geeky pals out there? <3