Options
13»

Replies

• Werk2Eat
    Werk2Eat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i drink every weekend.

last night was too much LOLOL

Its ok. Everybody knows calories don't count when your drunk.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Werk2Eat wrote: »
    i drink every weekend.

SNORT!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Werk2Eat wrote: »
    i drink every weekend.

oh hell i need to drink more then..... LOLOLOL ;)
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I know it's been said a million times but..I'm a guy in my 20s and the amount of hell I take from friends when I don't drink with them is rough..so I drink, not often, but a lot..and I also eat when I drink..
    Just sharing for those in a similar boat.

Why not keep offering to be the designated driver. Just think how awesome a friend they will think you are then!

205026_v0_600x.jpg
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Lol woke up this morning hung over and frustrated about calories..luckily I bank a lot of cals through the week for this sort of thing...either way I think I'm just going to put my foot down with the buddies from now on, maybe only drink heavenly every month or two.
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    Options

OP, is there anything about this whole losing weight thing that you don't cry about? I fear you're going to fall off the wagon spectacularly.

Im fairly sure by "fear" you mean "eagerly await"...well, sorry to disappoint, but I'm in it for the long haul, and expressing frustrations as they come is part of my process. Clearly some users here either share my sentiment, or have useful advice, so that's not gonna change.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I rather eat a portion of mashed potato's
  • friendlymush
    friendlymush Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jose Quervo is my best friend on weekends. A shot has only 96 calories. Paired with an empty stomach and a couple lime wedges, I can feel pretty good in only 500-600 cals and still have enough calories saved for drunk food later. Can always save up calories during the week too if you have trouble limiting the drinks when you're already toasted.

I like a glass or two of pinot grigio or cabernet sauvignon with dinner too but I'll usually cut it with club soda.
  • friendlymush
    friendlymush Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I DD for my friends when I don't drink so they don't usually bug me about why I'm not drinking. I just sip on waters at the bar
  • inked_illini26
    inked_illini26 Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This happened to me a lot in college...honestly I would just drink a few vodka water limes...then just switch to water and they wouldn't really notice.
  • Werk2Eat
    Werk2Eat Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am addicted to the hard root beers. Specificly Coney Island hard root beer. And my goto beer is Hoegaarden. Both are heavy calorie beers so i exercise early in the day so i can drink later that night, or if i am at home watching a UFC fight i will walk on my treadmill while i drink and watch the fights. LOL

Time flys when your drunk and into the fights.