Turbo Fire Challenge!!! Join Me

Options

Replies

• shimacrema
    shimacrema Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I will be starting Turbo Fire Next week and I can't wait! Im going to be doing a turbo fire chalean extreme hybrid.

@ Spaceandrea I think taking your laptop is the best idea. Usually at hotels they have a workout room so you can workout in their, Or just ask if their is a conferrence room that you can use for a little while. I will be taking my laptop with me to the track at my kids school and workout there to get out the house. As long as your laptop is charged up I think the park is also an option. If push comes to shove, and everyone will be on the bed in your room, just do it their. Explain to your roommates that this is important to you and invite them to join in.

Hope that helps
    Shima
  • HitGirl
    HitGirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just stumbled across this post. I started my rotation of Turbo Fire today. Is there room for one more? I need to remain accountable and forums seem to be the best way to do that.

Thanks!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I completed last week the 5 day INferno PLa.n...i lost 5 lbs and 9inches!! love those inches.....hee!! hee!! I just love this program..

Would all of you mind if i join all of you? I just love the music.. I Loved Turbo Jam .. but love love love Tf.. Keep the fire going on everyone...all of you are doing a great job...

Fire 45 class tonight and 10 min stretch..

Have a great night
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I completed last week the 5 day INferno PLa.n...i lost 5 lbs and 9inches!! love those inches.....hee!! hee!! I just love this program..

Would all of you mind if i join all of you? I just love the music.. I Loved Turbo Jam .. but love love love Tf.. Keep the fire going on everyone...all of you are doing a great job...

Fire 45 class tonight and 10 min stretch..

Have a great night
    awesome results!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Hi,

I just stumbled across this post. I started my rotation of Turbo Fire today. Is there room for one more? I need to remain accountable and forums seem to be the best way to do that.

Thanks!

Jump on in....the more the merrier...we have to support each other!!!
  • HitGirl
    HitGirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for having me! I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Today was a good start to things: Fire 30 and 10 min. Stretch. I felt like my energy was really good today. As for the eating, I may have been a little bit deficient. I'm also feeling a bit munchy/snacky but I have to shut the fridge for the evening. I guess I'll have to try harder tomorrow to consume all my required calories before I call it a day.

Amanda, I love how organized your goals are. I haven't really taken the time to figure out where I expect myself to be by the end of the program. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Well, everyone, have a good night and a great workout tomorrow!

All the best
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for having me! I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Today was a good start to things: Fire 30 and 10 min. Stretch. I felt like my energy was really good today. As for the eating, I may have been a little bit deficient. I'm also feeling a bit munchy/snacky but I have to shut the fridge for the evening. I guess I'll have to try harder tomorrow to consume all my required calories before I call it a day.

Amanda, I love how organized your goals are. I haven't really taken the time to figure out where I expect myself to be by the end of the program. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Well, everyone, have a good night and a great workout tomorrow!

All the best

Ah thank you! I have to break them down into small goals or it all seems overwhelming. I can think about today and do what I need to do for today but to think about what I need to do for the rest of my life seems to be too much. One day at a time!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    HIIT 20 today. Had a blast doing it and just keep trying to push myself hard to keep the intensity up. Tomorrow is rest day, still undecided if it's a true rest day since I'll be at a retreat and have no control over what I'll be eating. I think it's something like Chicken Pie. There will be salad so that will help.
  • Irenexoxo
    Irenexoxo Posts: 4
    Options
    This is day 2 of the Inferno schedule for me. I might do one workout now and the 20 hiit when I get home from work tonight. My bf is currently living with me so I can't really get away in privacy.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    HIIT 15 and Tone 30....arms were on Firahhhh!!!!
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    cant wait to do tone 30. i think its coming up this week for me :) TF 45 today! whoohoo!
  • jerzeediva
    jerzeediva Posts: 72
    Options
    cant wait to do tone 30. i think its coming up this week for me :) TF 45 today! whoohoo!

Your gonna love it..I have it tonight. and boy do you feel the burn!!!:explode:
  • jerzeediva
    jerzeediva Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey Ya'll,

So today is I have Tone 30 and Fire 30 and I love those two put together. Man do your arms burn on the tone video. I do see my biceps looking good. Working hard to loose one more pound this week. I am super charged this week and I am going to push the hell outta this months to see great results. This is week 6 for me and I am glad the the journey so far has been a blast:drinker:

Keep doing what you do and be the best at it..
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Must have tweaked my knee doing HIIT this morning. Still planing on working out in the morning just may have to back off the intensity. Arrrghhhh!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ - did it low impact to protect the knee and STILL burned 397 calories...this program rocks!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Where's the Turbo Fire gang?

Did Core 20 and Stretch 40...whew hew...feel great!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Fire 45 and Stretch 10 today...back to a ChaLean Extreme strength workout tomorrow in the hybrid rotation.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm still around too, and loving it! Fire 45 is the best! I need a heart rate monitor though, but I think I'm burning a lot. Sooooo fun, too! :happy:
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I am so freakin excited I can't contain it. My Turbo Fire was mailed but won't be here until the 7th. I did get my heartrate monitor, an F6. I know someone on here told me about it but can't remember who. Thank you who ever you are. I love it. I can't wait for the fiya!!!

Shima
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm following CX Burn Phase schedule and some days I include the Turbo Fire and I don't know where all this energy is coming from but all I can say is that I'm not stoping and love those inches melting down. :flowerforyou:

I use my HRM and found some adjustable weights for $20.00, yeah baby I'm loving it!!