Replies

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Day 6 -- 25 min lawn mowing -- 152 cals burned
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    9/7 (day 21) - 4.52 mile walk with the dogs at a 15:01 pace.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Day 69- 45 minute Les Mills Combat "Power Kata"

My pulled muscle still is achy, so I didn't throw myself into the kicks, kept it all very controlled however, punches, I didn't hold anything back. ;)

Also mad mom ninja points for getting my workout in between dropping off and picking up my twins from cub scouts.
  • tqsmith75
    tqsmith75 Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Day 24- 2 mile walk....30 min kettlebells..P90X3 30 min

24 of 100
  • froggysfriend
    froggysfriend Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks @quiltlovinlisa
    Today 50 mins at the gym rowing and weights (mostly upper body) plus abs thrown in at the end.
    It's good for me to have some accountability - thanks everyone!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Ugh...I need to reset my day to 0. It was an extremely busy day...rain, rain, rain, in addition to working overtime and helping my sister figure out why her car is not working and also going to an appointment.
  • krce
    Options
    9/8 (day 22) - 4.89 mile walk with the dogs at a 15:40 pace. Have a 60 minute yoga class later this morning.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Ugh...I need to reset my day to 0. It was an extremely busy day...rain, rain, rain, in addition to working overtime and helping my sister figure out why her car is not working and also going to an appointment.

Nothing wrong with a reset. My second attempt, I ended up with this nasty flu and I had to rest for a week. UGH! Life happens. <3 Just start over!

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 70- 43 minutes Leslie Sansone, 5 K. Followed by 23 minutes of kettlebells on fitness blender. Oh and a cool down and stretch.
  • tqsmith75
    Options
    Day 25- 30 min Spin class...6 miles (30 mins) on stationary bike....P90X3
  • kirbygirl41
    kirbygirl41 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Day 30
    CCB - gym class physical challenge text and 20 minutes of dance flexibility
    MOM - two mile walk.

Day 31
    CCB - Pacers text in gym class
    MOM - 25 circuit training Video
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    Day 3 - at the gym again - rowing, biking and a good weight workout. I need to mix it up a bit more!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Had to start over...
    Day 1-- 44-minute outdoor walk -- 300 calories burned.
  • krce
    Options
    9/9 (day 23) - 4.03 mile walk with the dogs at a 15:23 pace.
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    Day 4 - so today was kind of emotional - someone I knew well is in the ICU and expected to pass over the weekend. She was unconscious, it was probably good to go, but I am exhausted now - couldn't face dealing with people at the gym.
    I did however walk a lot today - to and from the hospital and then through endless corridors - so I have a total of 52 minutes walking and shortly I am going to break out the yoga DVD's and do a 20 minute yoga session :)
  • tqsmith75
    Options
    Day 26- 3 mile walk.....20 min pilates/core...P90X3
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 71- The day was CRAZY and I wasn't home for long but I worked in a half hour walk. Since my minimum exercise goal is a half hour, I'm counting it, although, it seems a little lame to me.

Day 72- Eighty minutes Leslie Sansone 5 big miles.
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    Day 5 - at the gym for an hour - some cardio - bike and rowing machine and some weights - feels good!
  • krce
    Options
    9/10 (day 24) - 2.13 mile walk with the dogs & 1.5 hours push mowing.

9/11 (day 25) - 3.5 mile walk with the dogs at a 15:04 pace.... So far, it's a beautiful day & hope to get more activity in after doing all the boring stuff for the week like vacuuming! :)
  • krce
    Options
    Day 4 - so today was kind of emotional - someone I knew well is in the ICU and expected to pass over the weekend. She was unconscious, it was probably good to go, but I am exhausted now - couldn't face dealing with people at the gym.
    I did however walk a lot today - to and from the hospital and then through endless corridors - so I have a total of 52 minutes walking and shortly I am going to break out the yoga DVD's and do a 20 minute yoga session :)

So very sorry about your friend :(