talking alligators.

it's just not realistic.
  • latinolovely
    Options
    Bad or total lack of manners!
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    People who don't make their beds (or clean up their background) in their profile pics.

I wonder how many people looked at their profile pics to see if the backgrounds were in disarray.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I find myself annoying a lot. : P
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    People who, when asked a simple question, respond with a list.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options

lol ... love this... and guilty of it
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The general population.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    When people snap their gum, chew with their mouth open, pop bubbles, and basically gum should be banned. And I hate people sorry(not really)
  • whiteberry17
    whiteberry17 Posts: 124
    Options
    when people snore...
    MAN LET ME TELL YOU if I get a husband who snores I will kick him out of the room
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Customers in my store

" Do you have a size 8 in this? "
    " No ma'am, only a size 5 "
    " Oh ok can I get it "

***** you know you a size 8 what makes you think a 5 is gonna fit

ugh
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    People who make health claims, right or wrong, and don't provide any empirical or explanatory evidence to back it up.

Can a fact be considered broscience if it's presented in such a way that it does not show any real data? If so, I find broscience annoying.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Packaging that has an arrow and it clearly states "tear here" and no matter what I do, I cannot get the ****er open.

When the pickle jar has a small slit in the cover from the person who opened it for the first time. Then I get pickle juice all over me. Oh, wait, I do that. It's me.

Skid marks on the carpet, where I work out, from the dog. Somewhat annoying I think.
  • msskinnlynny
    Options
    A close friend who is outspoken about what they think is wrong with you but cannot handle what you think is wrong with them. They never can take what they dish out and usually these kind of asshats are always dishing it out. Just don't need that kind of annoying friend. Had this kinda of friend call me last nite and I finally called her out on what I thot she does wrong after she started on me. I usually kept my opinion of her to myself in spite of years of her mental abuse but I finally let her what I thought her faults were. She went spastic on me when I hit a nerve but I finally feel better about myself now. Long overdue opinion about her instead of her opinions about me! I just do not need friends like that anymore :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Skid marks on the carpet, where I work out, from the dog. Somewhat annoying I think.

Wait, what??
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    smart, manipulative *****es who screw their way in.... to **** up relationships and get their own way, only to **** it all away as though it were nothing but a ****ed up project.

what issues?
  • msskinnlynny
    Options

Wait, what??

Yes Please explain dog skid marks on carpet where you work out???
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Wait, what??

Yes Please explain dog skid marks on carpet where you work out???

I'm thinking it's time to worm that pooch.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You need some of this:

5488.jpg

What? Banana bread beer?? Nooooo, that's just wrong on so many levels. That's like adding different fruit flavours to cider, squirting syrups into coffee or, god forbid, adding mixers to single malt whisky. Beer, beer. That's what I like :happy:

I like lists. Lists are ordered. You have reminded me of another though....beards. Beards are not ordered or tidy. Beards are wrong.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    People who can't eat properly.

Close your mouth when you chew and please don't talk to me with a mouthful of food! D: