Replies

• SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Work colleagues who want to know every detail of your personal life
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yeah...this! And, people that find other people annoying and make lists..."Mercy triumphs over judgement". We all are annoying in someway or another...if you live long enough...you might start to annoy yourself. :laugh: Actually, I don't find any of this thread annoying, but it will help my counseling practice.

Ahem. Counselling.

- People who correct other people's spelling on message boards.

:wink: :flowerforyou:
  • classylady777
    Options
    And the difference about when to use "that" vs. "who."
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I seriously think some people don't know how to use the filter between their brain and their mouth.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Yeah...this! And, people that find other people annoying and make lists..."Mercy triumphs over judgement". We all are annoying in someway or another...if you live long enough...you might start to annoy yourself. :laugh: Actually, I don't find any of this thread annoying, but it will help my counseling practice.

Ahem. Counselling.

- People who correct other people's spelling on message boards.

:wink: :flowerforyou:

Hilarious...and not annoyed. Counselling and counseling are both correct depending on what side of the Atlantic one lives. Etymology can really bug people...oh wait, that would be entomology...but, since I have lost the need to be right or correct and just enjoy the variety of people in this world..why be annoyed at all? Love your show :smokin:
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    MFP peeps that think they are now experts at nutrition and exercising....that assume how they did it is the ONLY way it can be done!
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    People who say "loose" when they mean "lose" and vice versa, drives me up the wall.

How can you drive up a wall? Is your car spider-man? You ride Spider-man?

:laugh: :laugh: Oh man, good lols in the morning, I pictured that.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    inconsiderate, rude, or self involved people.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hilarious...and not annoyed. Counselling and counseling are both correct depending on what side of the Atlantic one lives. Etymology can really bug people...oh wait, that would be entomology...but, since I have lost the need to be right or correct and just enjoy the variety of people in this world..why be annoyed at all? Love your show :smokin:

If this were a thread for things one loves, I'd list etymology and arcane words. But it isn't; so I can't :grumble:
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    adults that act like theyre still in the playground from behind a screen :P
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    People who don't use their turn signals.
    people that dont know how to turn their turn signals off after they are done with the turn/merge... especially the left one... puts me in a rage, lol
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers. I carry an invisible gun in the center console of my car. When I get really annoyed, I carefully open the console and take out my gun. I make a point of keeping it low, beneath the window, and the POW! Then I put it away and continue on.

I told this to some of my co-workers one day and they thought it was pretty funny. One gal told her husband, who sometimes drops her off at work. One morning, I was right behind them and he was blocking the parking lot while she was getting out. She told him that was the gal with the invisible gun. She told me later that he said "You better hurry up honey or she's going to blow me away!!" A couple of days later, I was walking up to the entrance and he had pulled in to drop her off. I waved. I guess he said "OMG, she WAVED at me!!!" (In a sort of celebrity-awed voice.)
  • Jennms85
    Jennms85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My husbands been pretty annoying lately.... :wink:

grav3yardgirl-bunny-meyer.gif

Lol....this ^
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    People that block the entire aisle with there buggy in the grocery store
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    People who can't eat properly.

Close your mouth when you chew and please don't talk to me with a mouthful of food! D:

agree, totally grosses me out. have a sweet friend at work and he can't help himself and it is disgusting
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    People who talk in movie theatres.
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Grammatical errors... your, you're and loose,lose etc.
    My loose skin
    When people "can't understand why you're not losing weight" only to go in their diary and see they had a Big Mac & fries for lunch
    My mother in law and best friend going without acknowledging my 135 pound loss (my mother in law in general)
    People who call wls an "easy way out" weight-loss is hard, for EVERYONE
    People who complain about things but do nothing to fix them
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    "Fake" people; posers; people that don't have their own identity; biters; needy *kitten* attention *kitten*.
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    people taking pics without permission and posting them on social sites grrrrrr :P
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    People washing their cars but not cleaning the door jams...
    or people using the same toothbrush for the interior and exterior of their car.....

Wait...what...toothbrush? Car?
    Rain washes cars. Good enough.

:noway: :cry: :sad: