What's something you find annoying?

Options

Replies

• aumint
    aumint Posts: 19
    Options
    When someone talks with their mouth full. The horror!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law. Most recently after almost breaking a few picture frames, she suggested I go under the knife like her daughter did. "She lost inches in just a few hours!" Nut case...

Oh and did I mention she was over unannounced and uninvited because she wanted to see pictures from our time spent down South and was mad we didn't have more pictures. We were down there for my Granny's funeral. :mad: I swear some days....:noway:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    People washing their cars but not cleaning the door jams...
    or people using the same toothbrush for the interior and exterior of their car.....
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    People who tell me my workout/way of eating is not the way to lose weight....um..this is after I lost 144 lbs..ok...
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    People who complain about things without doing anything to improve said thing.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    What I find annoying are any post that contains:
    - IIFYM
    - journey
    - protein powder
    - paleo diet zealots
    - anyone and everyone who finds my post annoying
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Friends who have the need to top your post on FB no matter what you write.:angry:
    People who take medication for health reasons that helps them drop a LOT of weight and one second they tell you they couldn't never have lost all the weight without being on those meds and the next say OH no I did it from changing my diet...
    My heel spur it rears its ugly head every time I seem to get ahead to push me back :cry:
    Children crying and screaming and misbehaving in a restaurant...why can't one of the parents take the child outside and calm them down? Why we do all have to suffer? :grumble:
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When parents let their little kid dominate them. Like when they say "No" to something and the parent lets them get away with it. My mother would have spanked me into 2033 if I refused to do something reasonable. Seriously, control your kids.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Drivers going under the speed limit and people not knowing how to drive through a roundabout.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    * any mouth noise, especially when people snort their snot through their nose then spit it through their mouth :sick:
    * spoon v. mug stirring noise
    * dragging/scuffing feet especially while wearing sandals/flip flops
    * crap wifi connections that force me to use 3G therefore increasing my cell phone bill
    * my cell phone in general and how it never loads and I have to restart it all the time like the virus-plagued Dell computer I have
    * how facebook has turned into pictures of the following ONLY: pro-pitbull, people's vacations that I'm not on, people's food, religious stuff, political rants, dogs, cats, babies, gym check-ins. The end. If you want to talk about how you work out every day, what diet you're on or what you're juicing 4x per day on a daily basis, JOIN MFP.
    * all commercials. Especially Progressive and the new AT&T ones with the kids
    * duck faces
    * any driver that isn't me
    * when people leave baseball on 24-7 and I hear a crowd cheering at all hours of the day
    * the loud bass drum noise that I can hear over my TV when my neighbors blare their reggae music
    * every single one of my days off I'm rudely awakened by the sound of lawn mowers, leaf blowers or a trash truck in the parking lot of my apartment complex
    * when companies say something is going to cost $90 a month but then your bill says $115
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    People talking in the movie theatre.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    YOU are my hero!!!
    Your "Hero" .....this guy sounds like a real time bomb.. Tick, Tick, Tick

It's hilarious!! Come on!
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    People that tell me what I am eating and doing will not work for me...yeah...look at my ticker ding dong!

^^^^^YES^^^^^
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Drivers going under the speed limit and people not knowing how to drive through a roundabout.

LOL, Americans are the worst drivers in the world. I just want to send them all for one day on a german Autobahn. Fun, to watch, them, how to enter.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    People who are too lazy to put their shopping cart in the corral and just leave it in a parking space.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    People washing their cars but not cleaning the door jams...
    or people using the same toothbrush for the interior and exterior of their car.....

Wait...what...toothbrush? Car?
    Rain washes cars. Good enough.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Lack of humility or humor on the threads.

Yeah...this! And, people that find other people annoying and make lists..."Mercy triumphs over judgement". We all are annoying in someway or another...if you live long enough...you might start to annoy yourself. :laugh: Actually, I don't find any of this thread annoying, but it will help my counseling practice.

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.” ― Maya Angelou
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    people with no table manners when eating, seriously is no need to eat like a tramp and make loads of noise

people you knew from when you was younger and they still act like they did back then, loads of them from around my way, your 30 years old, dress like it and act like it ffs

blokes wearing trousers around their thigh's, get a belt and pull them up!

my son in a strop

finally, people that judge others on 1st impressions, really annoys me when people ridicule others ability to do anything just because of how they look or speak, everyone has the ability to do something and do it good,
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers. Especially in busy public places..
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    People who get annoyed too easily.