Options
124»

Replies

• CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ald783 wrote: »
    People that put stuff in a locker without a lock. Not because I care about their stuff, but because then I open 9 lockers in a row trying to put my junk away and they're full. Sometimes I want to passive-aggressively (or just aggressively?) lock their stuff in with mine just for some revenge on the 14 seconds of my life wasted opening full lockers.

no sympy for those folks. i chuck their *kitten* right back out the locker. if it wasn't for those people we wouldn't have any crime in the world.

LMFAO dfkm!

But anyways, loud *kitten* guys.
    And girls that moan when their lifting, like are you okay?
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey you! Yeah you with the ridiculously huge headphones on! You're not by yourself and you sure can dance! Lol
  • TrailBlazzinMN
    TrailBlazzinMN Posts: 509 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Every time I see someone with those Beats By Dre headphones on, I think of Warren from Something About Mary. It sucks it has to be that way but it just is.

By the way, has anyone seen my baseball?
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Trying to chat when I clearly have my headphones blaring and don't want to hear you
  • mistym3193
    mistym3193 Posts: 7,641 Member
    Options
    People that wear too much perfume and colonge to the gym. It kills me!!!
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Also the bunch of firemen who lean on all the equipment and chat while one guy lifts. It's not a frat house or a private gym and some of us actuallywant to squat in that rack.
  • TrailBlazzinMN
    TrailBlazzinMN Posts: 509 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Every time I see someone with those Beats By Dre headphones on, I think of Warren from Something About Mary. It sucks it has to be that way but it just is.

I have some noise cancelling Sennheisers that I use, I'd much rather look ridiculous than hear the ridiculousness around me.
    You're a beast. Chances of you looking ridiculous are slim.

Also the bunch of firemen who lean on all the equipment and chat while one guy lifts. It's not a frat house or a private gym and some of us actuallywant to squat in that rack.
    Maybe they are waiting for you to call upon them to put your fire out. Just a thought ;)
  • macgurl01
    macgurl01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know I have seen a thread like this posted before, but it has been a long time. So let's hear it! What annoys you, gets under your skin and makes you crazy?

When folks join the circuit but sot at the same machine when its time to switch. Uuugh so irritating. Haha
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    When I'm singing out loud cuz my music is up too high and nobody tells me. :disappointed: (My singing voice is about as entertaining as a cat shrieking)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Funky people
  • CTnicktellis
    CTnicktellis Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    getitamb wrote: »
    Funky people

^^^definitely...you did not acquire that smell working out beast mode style...you came in with it :s:#
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    These post are great! luckily I have not experienced some of them, but some sadly I have.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    getitamb wrote: »
    Funky people

^^^definitely...you did not acquire that smell working out beast mode style...you came in with it :s:#

IkR?

• Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The guy who was doing pretty much the same workout as me tonight and just left all his plates on every damn machine!!

Part of me says thank you for the extra workout. The other wanted to b!tch slap the prick.
  • KeliKaskie
    KeliKaskie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have two. 1-Nobody wants to sit in your puddle of butt sweat, so wipe down your machines please! 2-If you are lifting and it causes you to puke, maybe you are lifting too much...ya think? Maybe don't eat right before you work out? Oh, and maybe have the courtesy to clean it up after?!? Yes, this really happened at my gym...twice! >:(