Early morning gym goers?

Options
124»

Replies

• Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    Full admiration for people who can just get up and hit the gym that early. It would never work for me. It would make me resent exercise because it impacts on my previous evening (early night) and my morning where I'm happy to be a zombie for the first few hours. I've done it on holiday though and surprisingly enjoyed it.

Ha! I love this!
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    4:30AM here, but not my favorite cup of tea. I am not an early morning person, but I do it to get it so I don't make excuse that I can't get it done because of kids and wife's needs. You have to find a way to get it done if it is that important to you.
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Early morning exerciser here. When I wait after work, I always talk myself out of it.
  • edwardscecile
    edwardscecile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nicki_G724 wrote: »
    Hello!

I get up about 4 am each morning and hit the gym before work. Anyone else prefer the wee hours of the morning to get r done?

• edwardscecile
    edwardscecile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm a 5 amer it just doesn't work out otherwise.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    liahna wrote: »
    9am cycling class is my love. Sadly I've been missing it because of school. I need to get that back in gear cause my classes don't even start until 11am

Lol 9 is not early morning. Most early morning people have worked out, dressed, commuted and worked a couple hours by 9:00.

Glad you like your class though..
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    liahna wrote: »
    9am cycling class is my love. Sadly I've been missing it because of school. I need to get that back in gear cause my classes don't even start until 11am

Lol 9 is not early morning. Most early morning people have worked out, dressed, commuted and worked a couple hours by 9:00.

Glad you like your class though..

LMAO...yes yes this is true...
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I am an early morning gym person. I never wanted to be. I worked out for years in the evening. But the more I worked out the more in love I was with different things. I found my lifting and running time suffering because I was going to evening classes of PiYo, spin, bootcamp and whatnot. So a friend that needed a buddy asked me to start going with her in the am. I am NOT a morning person, I wasn't looking forward to this. But we have been at it for almost a year now, and even when I don't want to get out of bed, I'm always glad to have my time in the morning to lift, or run on the treadmill, or whatever I want. Then my evenings are free for my group ex stuff, or if something comes up and I can't make it, I know that I have already gotten in a workout.