Welcome all!! Jesiann your back yeahhh!
  • saffysharmamfp
    saffysharmamfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wishing your mom a speedy recovery! @ jeanniewes
  • Ketomilly1
    Ketomilly1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would like to join the October fitness challenge. Is there any particulars to the challenge? I will start with rowing tomorrow morning. I am tracking my exercise here and on Atkins site. I would like the encouragement as well as being an encouragement.
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Milers! It's soooo good to be back among the movers! :wink:
    Howdy @SteveCro, good to see you too, my friend.
    @jeanniewes, you and your family are in my prayers. Keep us posted on your mom.
    @1yvonna, you set your own goal. There are no losers as long as you're moving. So get your move on!

6.68 total miles
  • yolamary
    yolamary Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna join.im new to this and don't know how works
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    @1yvonna, you set your own goal. There are no losers as long as you're moving. So get your move on!

6.68 total miles

Welcome back! :)

• jesiann2014
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

6.68 total miles

Welcome back! :)

Hey there @Machka9! Girl, you've always got those beautiful pictures for your avatar! I love them.
    Happy Birthday @girlinahat! You go get your groove on this special day. Enjoy it!
  • saffysharmamfp
    Options
    October l - Did biking & walked 10,000 steps.
    October 2 -Did biking, run/walk 21173 steps & exercise workout
    October 3-
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Good Saturday morning! Wishing you guys a great weekend. o:)

5.76 miles
    12.44 total miles
  • saffysharmamfp
    Options
    October l - Did biking & walked 10,000 steps.
    October 2 -Did biking, run/walk 21173 steps & exercise workout
    October 3-Did biking & walked 10500 steps.
  • Ketomilly1
    Options
    Jessian...thanks for responding. I got in two consecutive days of rowing and rebounding. ..45 minutes each day. Feels good to be back into a healthy lifestyle. ...only to remember that every day
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to so this! I am new to this group, but I am trying to find ways for me to stay motivated!! I really have no idea on a mile goal to set foe myself... I don't want to over shoot, but I don't want to underestimate myself either! I am pretty heavy still, but I've been walking between 1 and 2 miles a day for a couple of weeks now... do you think 60 is enough? I really want to do this!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    How about if I say...walk 60 miles.... Get at least 30 hours of Zumba or DDR....complete a monthly squat challenge? Does that seem like a good plan? I know this is supposed to be like a personal goal thing...but ibnant to make sure that is a decent amount of moving....lol
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    @dangerouscurvs, sounds like a great plan. Just remember, the goal is to move more and you're def doing that so keep it up. If you don't make your goal, no biggie. Try again next month.
    @1yvonna, 45 minutes of rebounding!! My goodness, girl! You're crushing me on that one! I can only do 5 minutes at a time. A few times a day, but still more than 5 at a stretch is more than I can handle. I bow to your bouncing abilities! Lol
  • nsgmom04
    nsgmom04 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm joining again. I didn't meet my goal in August, not sure by how much. For September, I was very blah all month except for last week. My goal for October is 115 miles.

Oct 1 walked 1.92 miles
    Oct 2 biked 3 miles

4.92/115
  • Ketomilly1
    Options
    @dangerouscurvs, sounds like a great plan. Just remember, the goal is to move more and you're def doing that so keep it up. If you don't make your goal, no biggie. Try again next month.
    @1yvonna, 45 minutes of rebounding!! My goodness, girl! You're crushing me on that one! I can only do 5 minutes at a time. A few times a day, but still more than 5 at a stretch is more than I can handle. I bow to your bouncing abilities! Lol

• Ketomilly1
    Options
    Happy Sunday to everyone. ...I want to thank you jessian for your encouragement......nsgmom You have already made a good dent in your goal !!
    BTW I need to learn to post better,if you can't tell
  • wendyjbog1
    wendyjbog1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this! I will be riding my bike on a trainer and my goal will be 10 miles a day, 5 days a week. my goal for the month, 200 miles.
  • Ketomilly1
    Options
    Well here is my stats today. ..30 min on rebounder and 20 min on rower....my goal for this week is to do that routine 2 more times. Also, I want to do chalene extreme weight training 3 times this week and 3 more days of some other cardiovascular exercise.
    My goal for the month is to assess the week before and make a small improvement to it for the following week. Also. Be forgiving to myself on hectic days.....do something even if it is not the goal of the day.
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Don't you guys just love Sunday's? I certainly do. :)

4.42 miles
    16.86 total miles