horse-meme.jpg
    Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif
    261d1237578946t-super-funny-animated-gifs-chuck_norris.gif
    tumblr_lokd8j9IMC1qcz682o1_500.gif

:flowerforyou:
  • Cherry_T
    Cherry_T Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Theres more to it then meeting a weekly number...That said, a cheat day now and then is fine and healthy. Just dont make it a habit!
  • droppinlbslikeangels
    Options
    Man I wish there was a way to save a post without commenting! Oh well, worth it! This is amazingly motivating.
  • itsallmebaby
    itsallmebaby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love it, so true!
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I really, really want Wendy's now.
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Excellent post! I really needed a reminder today.
  • nomadlady7
    nomadlady7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Had a birthday luncheon that I attended today and ate some of everything that I liked, including the chocolate mousse cake and a small piece of the key lime mousse. They were delicious. I enjoyed every bite. I also enjoy a glass of wine every evening to relax. If we don't enjoy ourselves and enjoy some pleasures it's not worth it. I can't even exercise as much as usual because of recent knee surgery, but I'm not dead yet. I recorded all my calories. It's fine so long as I don't make it an every day occurance. My nutritionist will be happy if I haven't gained any weight since my last weigh-in because I can't run, but I hope to go back having lost a pound, if not the world won't end. Thanks for the great post.:laugh:
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've successfully justified your binge eating ... in your own mind. LOL.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    GREAT POST - I LOVE THIS!!!!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've successfully justified your binge eating ... in your own mind. LOL.

Actually, I wouldn't call this a binge at all. Binge eating is characterized by eating a lot in a short amount of time (I did do that), usually with a feeling of being out of control. There was nothing uncontrolled about the way I ate; I chose and enjoyed every bite. With a true binge, the person eats past the point of feeling full, because they simply cannot stop eating. Most people who binge end up feeling very overfull and nauseated. I never ate past feeling full. I've got a big appetite :happy:

I think the word "binge" is thrown around way too casually. Eating a lot, or eating unhealthy, is not necessarily a binge. Bingeing is more of a mental thing in my opinion. But if you want to characterize a day of relaxing and enjoying some treats a "binge," be my guest :flowerforyou:
  • katdav60
    katdav60 Posts: 14
    Options
    I love this post!!! Your so right.
  • cgo8890
    cgo8890 Posts: 32
    Options
    thanks for the reminder...its easy to forget this
  • kastlekonmama2012
    kastlekonmama2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So today, I ate Wendy's, ice cream, Olive Garden, and I'm about to eat more ice cream.

This was me yesterday, only I had Chipotle, fro yo, and then I ate a Skinny Cow ice cream bar. And 2 cupcakes.... *burp*

This was me yesterday.. but it was a skinny cow ice cream bar, pik nik potato sticks and then a bowl of fruity cheerios with soy milk (which I did measure out:))

I went over by 500 calories or so but I loved every minute.
  • betweenthebirds
    betweenthebirds Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    YES. Thank you for this post.
  • Salvatrucha30
    Options
    lol you just made me feel better..for the times I ate like a piggy..oink..
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I SOOO needed this post today! I ate awful and it was good! I don't do this often and was feeling a little down until now. Thanks for the uplifting!:smile:
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Bump
  • lcbowz
    lcbowz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nice reality check.