When to let go??

Options

Replies

• JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Messiah complex on line one, please hold.

*Splutters tea all over key board* ... so funny :laugh:
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Dude...someone's off their meds. :laugh:

This was one of the most entertaining things I've seen all week. Too bad she deactivated her account, because I was looking forward to more craziness.
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    ohh ****....

"LovelysJourney has deactivated their account."

im freakin out...

black-woman-cereal-o.gif

Just in case she checks in I am going to suggest to her in a totally supportive and not in any way sarcastic way to seek a good therapist or if she has one already to get back on those meds.
  • Shaolin_Life
    Shaolin_Life Posts: 53 Member
    Options
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    im not in the least or do i claim to be mfp famous..i posted here as i know many dont know me here and thought i would get some encouraging words..it was not my intent to come across high and mighty..but thats the thing about the net.

But you said you deleted your MFP account because of all the friends you had on it?

This thread was a massive fail.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.. ...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EoinHyland
    Options
    This is like a conversation in an Old Folks Home.... Outstanding!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Messiah complex on line one, please hold.
    :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    annnnnd holy crap that was fast! :wink:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Aghhh missed this
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Dat ish cray!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    ryan-reynolds-green-lantern-320x400.jpg

Ryan Reynolds thought he was awesome as green lantern.

I think you know how he feels now.

bahahah!!!!

I nearly snorted water all over my work computer at this :drinker:
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I only read the first page and skimmed the last two. While the OP did come across with an attitude, 5 pages of making fun of her reminded me of a classroom of third graders. I'm guessing she probably got the point after only two pages of being made fun of. I don't know what her true intent or attitude was, but since I'm not twelve years old, I probably would not try to humiliate her. But that's just me, you guys carry on with your fun.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I only read the first page and skimmed the last two. While the OP did come across with an attitude, 5 pages of making fun of her reminded me of a classroom of third graders. I'm guessing she probably got the point after only two pages of being made fun of. I don't know what her true intent or attitude was, but since I'm not twelve years old, I probably would not try to humiliate her. But that's just me, you guys carry on with your fun.

you might want to read those intervening 3 pages. 2 of them are the OP flipping out in individual posts to each post she doesn't quote.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amanda bynes is that you?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I kinda like what started happening on page 3. I felt it gave me a unique insight as to what happens in her real life with all her "followers" harrassing her and not giving her proper support. She just gets to the point where she. just. can't. Oh the pressure. Actually though those quote fails also pointed to Mr. Get a twitter account as the thread winner since she clearly has a twitter sized response reflex and of course the "followers".
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I kinda like what started happening on page 3. I felt it gave me a unique insight as to what happens in her real life with all her "followers" harrassing her and not giving her proper support. She just gets to the point where she. just. can't. Oh the pressure. Actually though those quote fails also pointed to Mr. Get a twitter account as the thread winner since she clearly has a twitter sized response reflex and of course the "followers".

just because somebody thinks they have people following them, it doesn't mean they are paranoid.

it doesn't mean they aren't, either.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    MFP Gold. So sad I missed it.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options