What's everyone eating for breakfast this morning?

Options
I'm thinking of having wholegrain seeded toast with 2 eggs! Trying to get more protein into my diet plus it should help me through my morning workout!

Replies

• sarahdayski
    sarahdayski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had a bacon butty this morning, but that is my weekend treat. Most days it is 2 slices of wholemeal toast x
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Mmm bacon butty sounds delicious, but I have my first ever yoga class in the morning and I don't want to do smelly farts all over the place. Downward dogs have me very worried.
    No eggs for the same reason.

Coffee and toast I think will be best.

Cheers, h

I will have a bb, and think of England, when I get back
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek yoghurt, mixed nuts and a drizzle of honey with a cappuccino.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm having some flaked cereal with added sultanas and flaked almonds.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So far I've had a kiwi and two eggs and an iron supplement pill. I'm going to eat a banana and drink some more water as soon as I've written this.

But it's Sunday, so no real rush to get anywhere (in fact, it's kind of an indoor day for me as I have household tasks and food prep to deal with) -- on week days, unless I'm running way too late, I eat oatmeal with a banana, flax seeds and spiced with some cinnamon. Recently added an egg to the weekday breakfast too (on days that I lift) and will try to incorporate protein powder in there somewhere as well. :smiley:
  • final566
    final566 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a bacon butty this morning, but that is my weekend treat. Most days it is 2 slices of wholemeal toast x

My daily breakfeast until parents go grocery shopping is like toast (2-3 slices) with peanut butter not the best out there but keeps me full till lunch, though I am having a hard time finding healthy cheap lunches around my school.
  • afranklin85
    afranklin85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Black Americano from Cafe Nero...
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    All-bran and black coffee.
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    A breakfast sandwich. Toasted english muffin, a fried egg, canadian bacon, and cheese.
  • Kaydana123
    Kaydana123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A slice of wholegrain toast, with a scrambled egg and grilled cherry tomatoes.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Natural yoghurt and Nutty Granola! :D
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Butter, cheese, hot sauce, coffee with whipping cream. Would have thrown some eggs in there, but I'm having steak later.
  • 23dms
    23dms Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    fobs13 wrote: »
    final566 wrote: »

My daily breakfeast until parents go grocery shopping is like toast (2-3 slices) with peanut butter not the best out there but keeps me full till lunch, though I am having a hard time finding healthy cheap lunches around my school.

Try having an oats bar or a protein bar! I find that these are good to get you through to your next meal without having to snack on unhealthy stuff
  • 23dms
    Options
    23dms wrote: »
    fobs13 wrote: »
    final566 wrote: »

Try having an oats bar or a protein bar! I find that these are good to get you through to your next meal without having to snack on unhealthy stuff

Sounds good
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs and a protein shake.
  • 23dms
    Options
    Mmm bacon butty sounds delicious, but I have my first ever yoga class in the morning and I don't want to do smelly farts all over the place. Downward dogs have me very worried.
    No eggs for the same reason.

Coffee and toast I think will be best.

Cheers, h

I will have a bb, and think of England, when I get back

Let me know how the yoga goes! Thinking of doing some yoga classes myself. Heard that it's great for keeping the muscles relaxed and flexible?
  • elga_thres
    elga_thres Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal with honey and fruit and milk. Simple...
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I had 2 bits of white toast, 2 poached eggs, 200g baked beans and a potato scone! And ketchup of course :) 600 calories ish. Sunday is the only day I have a cooked breakfast and as I just recorded a new loss, I decided I deserved exactly what I wanted!
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of coffee w/cream and sweet n low. Probably will have 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and bacon when I get home. I just can't eat first thing in the morning.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Toast and homemade jam and a black tea