What's everyone eating for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had an apple pie English muffin with some part skim ricotta and honey.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Coffee and some goldfish crackers... the joys of pregnancy, LOL
  • PhoenyxHellfyre
    PhoenyxHellfyre Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two Eggo Thick n Fluffy waffles, with a little butter and maple syrup, with black Deathwish coffee. I love Sundays.

Other days of the week, it's Kashi GoLean, 2% Fairlife milk, half a serving of protein powder, and the coffee preworkout, and Shamrock Farms muscle protein-drink-thing postworkout.
    Francl27 wrote: »

That sounds absolutely delicious. How do you make it?

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

Love goldfish crackers and holy moly they have like a million varieties now!!!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever cook on the weekends, so just had cereal with Greek yogurt and blueberries mixed
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    banana bread spread with peanut butter
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Whole grain oatmeal with peaches, flaxseed, chia seeds and a chocolate protein shake. :smiley:
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Whole grain oatmeal with peaches, flaxseed, chia seeds and a chocolate protein shake. :smiley:

Good lord...healthy meal of the day award goes to you!!!
  • jonnybhoy
    jonnybhoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled 3 rashers smoked back bacon and a cup O joe
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Honey cMob cereal with 2%fat free milk
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Two Eggo Thick n Fluffy waffles, with a little butter and maple syrup, with black Deathwish coffee. I love Sundays.

Other days of the week, it's Kashi GoLean, 2% Fairlife milk, half a serving of protein powder, and the coffee preworkout, and Shamrock Farms muscle protein-drink-thing postworkout.
    Francl27 wrote: »

That sounds absolutely delicious. How do you make it?

I just buy English muffins, toast them (didn't this morning), then spread some ricotta on them and drizzle honey on top. Very easy and not a lot of calories (250 this morning), and it works with any muffin (or waffles, or pancakes, whatever, lol). One of my favorite breakfasts.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I made a quick caribbean inspired lentil stew
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats with wild blueberries and 2 slices low carb whole wheat toast with land o lakes light butter
  • moonagedaydream72
    Options
    Today I had a packet of instant oatmeal with skim milk, with 28g of crunchy peanut butter mixed in for flavour/texture. I topped it off with 62g of strawberries! I've been finding this breakfast to be super easy and convenient for me in the mornings.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Love goldfish crackers and holy moly they have like a million varieties now!!!

Good lord, I know! Even graham cracker flavor now!

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs, bacon, a pancake with syrup, buttered toast and a few home fries
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Bullet proof coffee (coconut oil and cream) with a half scoop of protein powder and some bacon.
  • beaky1980
    beaky1980 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese sriracha scrambled eggs cooked slow over a low heat (the only way I'll do it, you can't rush these!) on a bed of sauteed bell peppers, canadian bacon, mushrooms, spinach and provolone. Everything was cooked in delicious bacon fat.

q634kistm47h.jpg
  • suzeexoxo
    suzeexoxo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I made a healthy pancake recipe (egg whites, protein powder, banana, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla extract), and I must say I was impressed! They turned out very yummy :) Along with some coffee and 1 tbls of coffeemate flavored creamer.