What's everyone eating for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• yogacat13
    yogacat13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Two mini wraps, each one filled with scrambled egg and Spoilt Pig bacon (the only bacon worth having unless you can get Ayrshire bacon). Plus a double espresso with milk. Yum.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Hot dogs and a protein shake.

I LOVE hotdogs but people always comment on them in my food diary. Strange really as they never comment on my ice cream and rarely comment on my weekend half bottles of vodka lol.
  • vegemitesandwich
    vegemitesandwich Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Hot dogs and a protein shake.

I LOVE hotdogs but people always comment on them in my food diary. Strange really as they never comment on my ice cream and rarely comment on my weekend half bottles of vodka lol.

Find something worse than the hotdog! Haha, or just log more vodka..

My brekkie was 3 eggs and 3 slices of bacon. 381 delicious, worth it calories. Oatmeal just makes me hungry after an hour, bacon and eggs and I'm good for 3 or 4. At least that's my justification..
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    1ded664fbe7ead09415e48a7d452dbb0.png
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel bread avacado...vegan sausage patty and 2 egg whites:-)
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm having a toasted corn english muffin, with 1/2 tbsp butter and a teaspoon of honey from my own bees (there's not much of that left as I don't have the bees anymore -- they were eaten by a bear!!). And espresso.
  • sammyjoyc
    sammyjoyc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let me know how the yoga goes! Thinking of doing some yoga classes myself. Heard that it's great for keeping the muscles relaxed and flexible?

Yoga is amazing for just that! I have a great yoga teacher that does a gentle flow class. It feels like being hypnotized, it's relaxing and a great way to love your body.

Def try it if you have the chance
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    23dms wrote: »
    Mmm bacon butty sounds delicious, but I have my first ever yoga class in the morning and I don't want to do smelly farts all over the place. Downward dogs have me very worried.
    No eggs for the same reason.

Coffee and toast I think will be best.

Cheers, h

I will have a bb, and think of England, when I get back

Let me know how the yoga goes! Thinking of doing some yoga classes myself. Heard that it's great for keeping the muscles relaxed and flexible?

BodyOnYoga.png

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    2 egg vegetable omelet with smoked salmon on the side for extra protein. (Don't know why the smoked salmon isn't just in the omelet -- like it better this way.)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm all over the place and still on the eat train...I've had...1 rib...leftover...big ol cup of coffee with yummy creamer ..toss in a handful of Halloween applejacks...had 1 pretzel...1 bite of blueberry pie and I'm in the process of making an egg croissant sandwich...phew...wait...nope..that's it
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,973 Member
    Options

My husband is from the UK and misses British bacon. But we did find some in a British imports shop a few miles away.

My breakfast - Heritage Flakes and milk (fuel for weightlifting), then go weightlifting, then smoked salmon and avocado after.

• alcole2008
    alcole2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with blueberries and mixed nuts with a banana on the side.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    same as every day. Chocolate protein shake made with 1 cup of skim milk and 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter -- all zipped together in the blender with ice....Chocolate peanut butter shake! Yummy -- and helps me hit my protein goal!
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal <sigh> because it's easy & I don't have to think early in the morning.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This: Egg over easy, two pieces of center-cut bacon; half a slice of vollkornbrot-style bread with guava jelly; half a cup of plain dairy kefir + 12 oz water kefir; and a press pot of coffee with 2 tbsp skim milk and a little cocoa powder.
    pqfu494vjbze.jpg

• bubbex2
    bubbex2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    23dms wrote: »
    Mmm bacon butty sounds delicious, but I have my first ever yoga class in the morning and I don't want to do smelly farts all over the place. Downward dogs have me very worried.
    No eggs for the same reason.

Coffee and toast I think will be best.

Cheers, h

Let me know how the yoga goes! Thinking of doing some yoga classes myself. Heard that it's great for keeping the muscles relaxed and flexible?[/quote.

I have been taking Yoga for several years. It is wonderful!!!!
    I usually have a one egg omelet with melted cheese in the middle and black coffee. It keeps me full for quite a while. I tried two eggs, but it was too much food.
  • sandsofarabia
    sandsofarabia Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    turkey bacon n' eggs
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    2 medium scrambled eggs, salsa and turkey bacon.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I'm being bad today...my brekkie is just a tea.....some mornings I just have zero appetite :/
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal and Vanilla Caramel Iced Coffee