Oooh man...how can I not eat this!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Ew like ew not good...or ew like ewwwwww check out those breadsticks I really want one???
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sooo we all know the perfection that is the olive garden breadsticks. ..so soft...so warm...so amazing...I mean who ever finishes their olive garden meal???? No you dont because all you eat are breadsticks!!! Well open your mouths wide people...wider..those jackwagons are now making breadstick sandwiches!!!! God help my not even close to perfect physique...does anyone else hollow out their breadsticks and use it as a straw????

Yea I want to eventually get around to trying the chicken parmigiana breadstick sandwich. Though I want to lose more weight first to actually justify a trip their. :D
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    The breadsticks are good when perfectly done. They can keep the food. Texas Roadhouse rolls w/ butter ... Dayum!!!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Ew like ew not good...or ew like ewwwwww check out those breadsticks I really want one???

The second one, of course!!! :D
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    I had a feeling it was the second one...I was like...she HAS to be doing the good ewwwww.
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    They're not bad but I'm a pretty darn good breadsmith if I do say so myself and can do much better.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I had a feeling it was the second one...I was like...she HAS to be doing the good ewwwww.

random- I love this community. I love that a person can UN-ironically love olive garden breadsticks here. And marshmallow peeps, and kraft singles, and whatever else you personally enjoy.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    A breadsmith eh???? I like this term...no wait...i LOVE it...and you know what...I want some bread now...well done breadsmith...well done indeed.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    The breadsticks are good when perfectly done. They can keep the food. Texas Roadhouse rolls w/ butter ... Dayum!!!

Haha yeah. Until I logged it. OMG.

I like Uno Chicago Grill's breadsticks too.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    What the!!! Don't log the breadsticks!!!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Not a breadstick, but home-made and satisfying. Hubby asked me to make Hungarian plum dumplings , a warm reminder from his childhood. My first efforts, not so hot; too much dough. Second time, a hit.

9f59671a91154b3b9f4aed73e3ea4ede.jpg

I served it with Bab Levesh, which was rich and satisfying.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Get...in...my...mouth. ..plum...donuts.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    BTW, I ask hubby to move the bread to the other side of the table, well out of reach. After I've taken my deserved portion, of course....