Fruit diet

Options
13»

Replies

• Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I suggest if you really want to do it, do it just for two days. This will be enough to get your started. If you like the idea of fasting check out the fast diet website. I did it for two months and now i know how to fast.

that said, its hard to keep up the fasting practice for many people in the long term so i just use it now and again.

What you want is some basic principles that will work. Please read my blog post which i have reposted in the getting started forum. I have written up the basic principles which i call fundamentals that apply to everyone regardless of your height, weight, age, gender, courntry of origin, language you speak, whether you have four legs or two or get about in a wheelchair.

Most dieters don't seem to be familiar with these ideas or how important they are. They make dieting easier and they definitely more successful. I am proof they work but experts actually agree iwth me. its the charlatans and those in it for a quid (amongst others) who say anything to the contrary these days.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Did anyone replying that it's okay actually read the OP's meal plan?
    today I had a glass of lemon water I had a orange for breakfast I had a banana for lunch and for dinner I think I might have a apple lol with loads of water through the day I thought I would be starving just proves it's all in the mind !!

Please, OP, you don't need to crash diet.
  • candygibbons26
    candygibbons26 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not crash dieting I done it propperly today thanks too everyone's advice
  • candygibbons26
    candygibbons26 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    And btw a apple for dinner was a joke but as I gatherd you can't joke on this site people take it out of context lol