"food for thought" for vegetarians/ vegans?

Options
13»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm really sick of people making fun of vegetarians on this site and trolling....why is it so freakin' threatening to know there are people out there that don't eat meat? How does me not eating meat affect you in any way?
    other folks not choosing to eat what i do is
    1.) not threatening, at all(i mean really)
    2.) it dosent and i dont care, and really nobody ells dose eather
    Clearly they do or they wouldn't post insulting threads about it and tell us we're wrong so often.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It will be a break through when scientists discover the meaning of life , sickness and death! Until then I make my own decisions and choices!

They've already discovered it more than 30 years ago. It's 42.

nono thw anwser is 42 but they forgot what the actual question was.. i think..
    They didn't forget. They built Earth the super computer to figure out the question, then blew it up for a super space highway before it finished calculating the answer.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    All I know is that when I pick salad leaves from my home grown salad bowl, they grow back within a week. If I were to chop off the leg of a cow and eat it, the cow would painfully bleed to death, and its leg would not grow back...

I'll stick to my plant based diet thanks :drinker:

And even if it did grow back, the point is the cow experiences pain whereas plants don't have a central nervous system and cannot feel pain. It would be illogical for them to, since they can't goddamn move.