Uh oh... Another girl who got bulky lifting. w/ pics

Options

Replies

• MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't believe only 12 weeks. Did you blog it?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look really good... your hard work paid off in dividend. I Love your first photos too though... you're very pretty...now you've got the confidence to go with it..it shows in your face and stance!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Let me go find a weight to lift or something..... :wink:
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I too am curious what program you followed, I would really like to incorporate lifting into my workout. You look great btw. :happy
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress. The difference is not just in how your body looks but also how much happier and more confident you look in the after pics.
  • aamberrr
    aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the positive feedback everyone! :) For people who have been asking about my program: I followed Mike O'Hearn's Power Bodybuilding Program. I did all the lifting but did NOT follow his cardio schedule. I threw in cardio and abs occasionally but definitely not every day. Here is the link:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mike-ohearn-power-bodybuilding-12-week-training-program.html

For eating, I eliminated wheat, sugar, dairy (other than whey protein shakes) and processed foods. I limited grain intake to usually one serving of rice or oatmeal per day. Most of my diet was meat, veggies, eggs, nuts, and a little fruit. I didnt have any cheat meals or days during the 12 weeks; however now that the contest is over I probably will do one cheat meal per month. The first week was rough but after that the cravings were gone. I also didnt track calories for most of the 12 weeks; I found as long as I ate healthy whole foods I didn't need to.

Please feel free to add me and/or message me if you want any more info :) Thanks again for all the support!
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Awesome job!!
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow!! What a huge change in 12 weeks! Congrats!! :smile:
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats! not to sound creepy but i'm envious of your butt! and boobs! looking great!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    *wolf whistle*
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    excellent.
  • this_time_nextyear
    Options
    You look awesome! Eating clean or anything specific diet wise?
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great job! :)
  • AshleighTB
    AshleighTB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Omg, your legs are beautiful. Fantastic job!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP! That's an amazing transformation. I am so jealous of you making so much progress in 12 weeks, but it looks like you were really committed in both diet and workouts (more than I'm willing to be). Keep up the good work!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Freaking incredible! Way to go YOU!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Love seeing results like this, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!