Start: 248.8 now: 158.6 -90 pounds!

Options

Replies

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    This really is motivating. I've been struggling to get back on the wagon. Have maintained my loss but am still 40 lbs from my goal. Thank you for sharing! <3
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! My starting weight was almost the same weight as you-and I am 5'4".
    Proud to say I am 1 pound away from being half way to goal..... I can't wait to keep pushing for progress and results....
  • lilyrunner
    lilyrunner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All your hard work paid off! Wish you continued success on your maintenance!
  • girls_read_comics
    girls_read_comics Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome

Holy cow! Inspiring
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    This really is motivating. I've been struggling to get back on the wagon. Have maintained my loss but am still 40 lbs from my goal. Thank you for sharing! <3

You can do!!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »

You can do it!!!

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    AidaF430 wrote: »
    You look amazing! All your hard work paid off! Wish you continued success on your maintenance!

Thank you ❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    lilyrunner wrote: »
    AWESOME!!!!

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    curves2j wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing! My starting weight was almost the same weight as you-and I am 5'4".
    Proud to say I am 1 pound away from being half way to goal..... I can't wait to keep pushing for progress and results....

Wow you go girl!! Keep it up :) ❤️
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!
    Kwr417 wrote: »
    You go girl!!!!

Thank you! It means a lot!

• Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This is great! Just what I needed! I just started a couple lbs heavier than your start weight and 5'5 so a bit simliar...so this is definitely some motivation!! Awesome job!!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Dang girl!! Lol. You look amazing!!! 150 is my goal, I'm still like a little over 50 pounds away... but closer than where I started at 280. It feels so far away. Thank you for sharing your story, it's the kick in the butt I needed to refocus. :) I need to work on limiting my cheat meals to one a week. Haha. I'm also 5'4" and I hope I look as good as you when I finish!!!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    great job! very inspiring!!!!! gorgeous girl
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • cakey111
    cakey111 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready after seeing how happy and Gorgeous u look. Thanks for the pics.

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    This is great! Just what I needed! I just started a couple lbs heavier than your start weight and 5'5 so a bit simliar...so this is definitely some motivation!! Awesome job!!

Aww you go girl! You can definitely accomplish anything taking it day by day :) !!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Dang girl!! Lol. You look amazing!!! 150 is my goal, I'm still like a little over 50 pounds away... but closer than where I started at 280. It feels so far away. Thank you for sharing your story, it's the kick in the butt I needed to refocus. :) I need to work on limiting my cheat meals to one a week. Haha. I'm also 5'4" and I hope I look as good as you when I finish!!!

Ohhhh wow congrats!!! The next 50 should go by fast if you just keep working as hard as you have been!!! You will look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!