What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Options

Replies

• Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Taco salad with romaine, cherry tomatoes, 93% ground sirloin, onion and yogurt ranch salsa dressing. Unsweetened applesauce on the side and a diet coke.
  • miche173
    miche173 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean chicken salad, with grilled chicken in garlic olive oil with oregano, mixed greens, a couple of grape tomatoes, a little chopped pickled beet, feta cheese and Greek salad dressing. Delicious!!!!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Leftover slice of pepperoni pizza from my favorite Jersey pizzeria. Totally worth it. The rest of the day will be more reasonable. :smiley:
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    sweet kale salad with grilled chicken, eating chobani key lime yogurt now.
  • ellerist
    ellerist Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    100g rotisserie chicken breast, soft boiled egg and slice of low cal toast. Coffee with half&half.
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Reading this has made me hungry
  • queenofpuppies
    queenofpuppies Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    1 cup of baby mixed greens with 1cup of cottage cheese on top, keeps me feeling good until my afternoon snack
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    leftover Italian beef (no bun) with 1/2 slice provolone melted over it and leftover fajita vegetables
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    1200 calories of strawberry pancakes =)
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Tuna sammich and classic lays chips. :D
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I was going to eat a 370 cal Amy's meal, but we got pizza brought in....I had two pieces, and really wanted a third but then I logged the calories first and yeah.....no third...and not very much can be had for dinner either :|
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Leftover Chicken Philly sandwich (homemade). Yum! That's it.

Didn't realize until after I put it into the recipe builder the other night that it packs 800mg sodium! Only ~430 calories, but yikes on the sodium.
  • jolundabrazielgreen897
    Options
    2 cups of romaine green salad mix with one lean grilled chicken breast chopped, 4 tsp Italian dressing, and 1 tbsp of blue cheese crumbles- delish and under 300 calories
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    2 cups of romaine green salad mix with one lean grilled chicken breast chopped, 4 tsp Italian dressing, and 1 tbsp of blue cheese crumbles- delish and under 300 calories

mmmm, I love salads with blue cheese crumbles....
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    One thin 16" crust pizza with mushrooms and onions and 17 oz of Coke. Took about 15 minutes to crush it.

slayerpizza.png
    Not actual pizza. For illustration purposes only.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a Greek yogurt, and an apple.

Yes, I am a grown up. Mostly. :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I had a nice cheese and tomato sandwich with one of the last tomatoes from my garden ..SO YUM!
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chorizo con huevos it was delish! Low in carbs :)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lentils, carrots, imitation crab, grape tomatoes, and lettuce. It was A LOT to eat. 3/4 a cup of lentils (dry) has just 210 calories in it, and when it cooks, it like triples in size. 1/4 a cup is quite filling enough, but 3/4 is so filling that I had to force myself to finish off all the calories I had left for the day. Now I know what to eat when I want to eat a high calorie treat and not go hungry trying to stay within my calorie limit. ^^
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Toasted Turkish bread with tikka chicken strips, mozzarella cheese and aioli.