What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Options

Replies

• gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    A 100 calorie bag of pretzels.

There was a student throwing desks around his classroom during my lunch so I had to tend to that instead of eat today. Oh well...guess I'll be having a lot of dinner!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Ham & cheese on whole wheat
    Parsnips with butter
    Honey Crisp apple
    Unsweetened iced tea

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Broccoli cheese soup.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Water, Cottage cheese & a Muscle Milk protein shake.
  • kcwest4
    kcwest4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gala apple, ancient grains sriracha crisps, leftover scrambled eggs from breakfast. and water!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Wendy's small chili and jr. cheeseburger. Around 500 calories which is great...but whoaaaa, way too much sodium. It wasn't a terrible lunch but it makes me happy I go home and eat lunch 99% of the time!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    Jelly sandwich with grapes.
    You must love grapes lol I've never heard of an only jelly sandwich!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    One thin 16" crust pizza with mushrooms and onions and 17 oz of Coke. Took about 15 minutes to crush it.

slayerpizza.png
    Not actual pizza. For illustration purposes only.
    This is my kind of lunch. I can't wait to get near goal and eat like this (again) while I work out LOL
  • Verity1111
    Options
    nickatine wrote: »
    6 inch ham on wheat from subway and a quest s'mores bar, chased with an orange monster.

That sounds delicious. I love Monster Energy drinks.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Broccoli cheese soup.
    Yours sounded good both time! I want the nachos AND the soup, please? lol. Minus the turkey since I don't eat meat, but I will sub :)

• Verity1111
    Options
    Wendy's small chili and jr. cheeseburger. Around 500 calories which is great...but whoaaaa, way too much sodium. It wasn't a terrible lunch but it makes me happy I go home and eat lunch 99% of the time!
    Mmmm Wendy's lol

• Verity1111
    Options
    I had...nothing at all :( I am about to make a Vegetarian "Toona" Noodle Salad Sandwich on 35 calorie (Healthy Life) bread and am thinking of adding a side of baby carrots, even though they will put me a bit over my calorie goal. :)
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    2 oz Boars Head Honey Maple turkey sandwich on Sara lee 45 cal wheat bread, with 209 g pink lady apple.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Just a few Pringles. I'm not usually so unbalanced, but I had a giant breakfast burrito and wasn't very hungry.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Chickpeas with tomato chilli pesto and red onion. So filling!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    clh72569 wrote: »
    2 oz Boars Head Honey Maple turkey sandwich on Sara lee 45 cal wheat bread, with 209 g pink lady apple.

That sounds yummy! I tend to stay away from turkey sandwiches, but I think I'll be giving this a try!
  • coolfry
    coolfry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Rainbow noodles with meat sauce and a slice of homemade apple tart!
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with roasted butternut squash, turkey, almond slivers and a strawberry vinaigrette.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you like to know. ...giggles hysterically
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Marinated, grilled chicken breast, pesto, goat cheese, lettuce (I was out of spinach), roasted red pepper on a toasted sub :) One of my favorite sammiches to make.

h6v8yqa8l4kd.jpg