Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• MaggieAustin15
    MaggieAustin15 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    omg aids seriously lol and I was just shortening marijuana bc I type text fast lol and im not a kid haha
  • MaggieAustin15
    Options
    for you choked on a cucumber
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Dating Edward Scissor hands and wanted to asphyxiation. Juggler cut.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    paranoia and anxiety

PShhhhhhh, that is already killing me.
  • MaggieAustin15
    Options
    death by starship trooper
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Used Red Dye No. 2
  • MaggieAustin15
    Options
    at the end of a razorblade
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Killed by a McDonald's employee while at the drive-thru because they wouldn't super-size her buffalo wing sauce for the 50 chicken nuggets she ordered. When the paramedics arrived, they found her just outside her car clenching her receipt with her left hand and the white/yellow/red striped straw through her throat. The employee was reprimanded and suspended 3 days with pay for getting the order wrong. She had ordered a diet coke not a mellow yellow...
  • MaggieAustin15
    Options
    OMG lol bu he dies from walking 5 miles in a snowstorm eventually freezing into what people think is a very detailed ice sculpture and slowly dies a pain numbing cold death while people pass him by observing the work of art nature has created
    Options
    After winning the spelling bee in back to back years, she dies of sadness after finding out that the statistics show that the average spelling bee winner doesn't engage in human sex until 32 years of age. She did the math and realized when her first encounter would be and although they'll always need her and feed her, they won't love her until she's 64...
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Was carjacked on the way to cash in his winning powerball ticket and was left to bleed to death on the side of the road, with the winning ticket in his hand
  • 200pax
    200pax Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    bends to pick up grocery bags and old car in front back-fires on his face
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Crucified by a bunch of "clean eating" MFP fanatics for his many transgressions and general heresy.
    Options
    Died from a disease that she could not pronounce so she figured it couldn't be that bad so she was never treated for it...
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Insulted the great leader while in North Korea, and was fed to his many hungry dogs. :(
  • 200pax
    200pax Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    accidental anesthetic overdose at a dentist