Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pet Peeves/Things that annoy you

Options

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Having to walk through a cloud of smoke to enter a building because everyone takes their cigarette break right outside the doors.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Having to walk through a cloud of smoke to enter a building because everyone takes their cigarette break right outside the doors.

This... Also my neighbour that smokes what probably smells like a skunks *kitten*.. In their garden next to my window... where it comes into my house... Even with the Windows closed... At least go to the end of the garden... So my kids don't have to breathe in that sh. t.

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Listening to a family member say "oh well, that's life, he'll have to figure it out!" when I tell her about my 27 yr old son's problems re job/rent/food/apartment etc...This while all three of her adult kids live under her roof, using her insurance, driving her car, having even their cell's paid for by the parents...I'd laff, but it annoys me far too much. GRR.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    We are not allowed to smoke at work.. Oh... and you ^^ annoy me :lol:

You are better off without those puffs...
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

This x2
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    Fat kids. Well their parents actually.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I know this is off-topic, but so many are curious: BAE=significant other, the person who you're most likely to think of Before Anyone Else. Please note that I don't use this term myself, but I know from seeing it in informal print all. The. Time!
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options

Judgy people
  • 19gabriela01
    Options

Judgy people

I am not judgy. I have a friend who is obese because of problems with her glands. But having a family dinner from McDonald's or KFC every night or feeding a one year old pizza are different stories. ;)
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options

Judgy people

I am not judgy. I have a friend who is obese because of problems with her glands. But having a family dinner from McDonald's or KFC every night or feeding a one year old pizza are different stories. ;)

Hugest of sighs... okay hun.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Too Many Choices :(
    axxelpeyv3cn.jpg
  • 19gabriela01
    Options
    When one of my shoes makes a different sound than the other one when walking
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    ^^ this may help :) (google)
    Figuring out why your shoes sound funny can be difficult, but the task is often a bit easier if you think about when the noise occurs the most. If you notice it more on hardwood floors than carpet, it may be a friction issue; if it’s usually only in the summer or when you’re going sockless, it may be a sweat or moisture problem. Squeaks that only happen when the shoes are wet may be a sign of a loose sole or a material that stretches differently when moist, causing cracks that air bubbles can get trapped in.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    When your Tinder date pulls out a bottle of perfume from her purse at the end of the night and starts spraying it all over your phone. Like, WTF?!?
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    People that swing the sauna door wide open and let all the hot air out.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the washing machine. .